💜 0 1 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

Disclaimer:

Also this is my own concept. It might be a coincidence if concept matches a little with someone else but words can never match because its my own work with my own ideas.

Copyright :

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

This FF will be based on MaNan and their family.

Prologue

12 Years Ago

We can see Nandini leaving with her daughters of 1 year each. Manik was running behind her

Manik (cries): Nandini please don't go away please I can't live without you and my daughters.

Nandini (shouts): No Manik I cannot live with a man like you. I am leaving away with my daughters and divorce papers main sign kar dungi

Manik (cries): Nandini believe me maine kuch nhi kiya sach me.

Nandini (sarcastically): Believe and you, (shouts) you know what it was my biggest mistake that I believed you and married you. You are such a disgusting man

Manik was just crying

Manik (cries): Okay fine tumhe mujse door jaana hai na, jao tum, lekin apni betiyon ke saath saath apne bete ko bhi leke jao please, he also needs Mother's love.

Nandini (angry): Never, main uss ladke ko kabhi apne saath nhi leke jaungi. Wo tumhara beta hai, tumhare hi jesa hoga wo bhi, main usse apne saath kabhi nhi leke jaungi.

Manik (cries): Nandini please ek baar trust kr lo mujpe please, maine sach me kuch galat nhi kiya

Nandini (angry with tears) : I can never trust you Manik Malhotra, I hate you, I just hate you to the core of my heart.

Nandini leaves away from there with her daughters leaving Manik with his son. Manik breaks down badly seeing this.

***********************************************

This FF is going to start after 12 years of this incident

Character Sketch

1) Manik Malhotra (Age 39) :