💜 2 1 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

I am very happy with the last part response so its just a bonus part I am giving as I also got very little time free.

Arsh was only seeing Nandini with anger and hatred in his eyes for her. He was remembering all the pain that Manik had gone through and this increased his anger more towards Nandini. 

Meanwhile Ayesha and Avni comes out of hug and looks at Arsh with tears in their eyes. Manik pats their cheeks

Manik : Haan girls Arsh is your elder brother. And he loves you both very much. He always use to remember you both very much. 

Arsh listens this and his eyes also welled up with tears. Ayesha and Avni in no second, runs towards Arsh and hugs him and cries. Arsh took both of them in protective hug and tears flows from his eyes continuously. Manik sees this and smiles seeing his trio children together. Nandini was also seeing this. She was somewhere happy but still she can't able to come out of that Manik betrayed her. 

Arsh kisses their forehead and hugs them again

Avni (cries): Main aapko apna bhai maanti thi, but muje nhi pta tha ki aap sach me mere bhai hai. But aapke saath jab bhi hoti thi humesha acha lagta tha

Arsh (teary): Muje bhi Avni humesha lagta tha ki meri behene hoti toh tum dono jesi hoti, but muje nhi pta tha ki tum dono hi meri sisters ho

Ayesha (cries): We will never get separated again Arsh. We will be together from now always

Manik and Nandini looks at each other listening this. 

Arsh realized the environment was getting emotional

Arsh (teases): Acha ab tum dono rona band karo warna dono bhootni lagne lagogi and you know muje bhootni se bahut darr lagta hai 

Ayesha and Avni gets angry and starts beating him. Manik and Nandini chuckles seeing this

Arsh : Ahh aahh arre maaro mat aah lag rhi hai yaar apne bhai ko koi maarta hai ese

Ayesha: chup kar, hum bhootni lagte hai tumhe haan. Huh

Arsh: Arre papa bachao na muje 

Manik: Girls beat him from my side too. Muje itna pareshaan krta hai ye ladka. 

Arsh opens his mouth wide open while Nandini Ayesha and Avni chuckles

Avni: What? Aap dad ko bhi pareshaan krte ho 

Arsh (pouts) : Arre papa maine kab aapko pareshaan kr diya. Betiyaan aayi aur aapne side badal li. Its not fair.  

Manik was laughing

Arsh: Mumma aap bachalo na muje please 

All stops laughing now. Arsh realized what he just said. Ayesha and Avni were surprised too because they realized Arsh told them about how much he hates his mother. While Manik was shocked too.