💜 2 5 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

Lets start with Next Part, 

Arsh and Manik comes out of hug and Manik caresses Arsh's hairs

Manik: Lekin bacha muje ye batao kal aapne alcohol kyu li thi, Kya hua tha esa.

Arsh: Wo papa actually kal main Nani se mila tha

Manik smiles a little

Manik: Kesi hai aapki Nani

Arsh : Hmm She is good. Wo actually She told me the truth.

Manik gets little shocked

Arsh: She said that you cheated Nandini. That made me so angry. 

Manik looks down not knowing what to say. He was some where having a fear if Arsh will also hate him now

Manik (slowly): Bacha aapko kya lagta hai do u think I cheated Nandini?

Arsh: No way papa I know u can never do this. I was angry at Nani for not trusting you. I shouted at her and told her that I know my papa cannot do wrong with anyone. 

Manik was having a smile seeing the level of trust Arsh had on him. But then he gets little angry with Arsh shouting at Anjana and he holds Arsh's ear

Arsh : Ahhh papa maine kya kiya ab

Manik: Idiot boy she is your Nani and you shouted at her. 

Arsh: toh aapke baare me galat keh rhi thi

Manik: Still Arsh that doesn't gave you the permission to shout at her. She loves you so much Arsh, unhe kitna hurt hua hoga pata bhi hai tumhe. And Arsh she is very much elder to you. Arsh its very wrong. 

Arsh : Sorry papa 

Manik leaves Arsh's ear and pats his face 

Manik: Arsh jab next time aap unse miloge toh tum unhe sorry kahoge for shouting like this on her. Because its not right, there is a way of conveying your things to other person. And aap mere ache bache ho na, ache bache kabhi bado se ese chillake baat nhi krte  

Arsh nods slowly. Manik pats his face and kisses his head

Arsh: Vese papa uss din actual me kya hua tha please bata dijiye muje 

Manik looks at Arsh

Arsh: I know u can never cheat Ms Murthy. Aap bataiye na kya hua tha uss din 

Manik: Okay Arsh today I will tell you what happened that day. Which I never shared with anyone, not even Veer. Muje toh ye bhi nhi pta Veer mera itna support kese kr rha hai bina kuch bhi jaane. 

Arsh : He also knows ki aap kisi ke saath galat kr hi nhi sakte. Acha papa aap bataiye na

Manik: Okay then actually the girl with whom Nandini saw me, actually she spiked my Juice. I was not in my conscious that time. I can't able to do anything that time. That girl forced herself on me and Nandini saw that and she thought I cheated her. But its not Nandini's mistake too, that girl only made it look like I was having a good time with her. And just because of that I lost my everything that day.