💜 0 9 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you." 

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would  request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274. 

So with this, Lets start with Part 09

Next Day

At Warrior High

Ayesha and Avni were walking. Arsh sees them and thinks to talk to them 

Arsh : Hey 

Both the girls didn't stop. Arsh runs to them and comes in front of them. The girls sees him and unknowingly they had a smile 

Arsh: Hey how are u both? 

Both were surprised as Arsh himself was talking to them 

Ayesha: We are good and you? 

Arsh : I am also good

Avni: Okay Ayesha lets go then

Arsh: Hey kya hua abhi toh school start hone me time hai na, I want to talk to you both

Avni: But we don't want to talk to you anything 

Arsh: But why yaar? 

Ayesha (little angry): Arsh its better if we stay away. Vese bhi tumhe toh khud girls nhi pasand na toh why u want to talk to us. 

Arsh: Yaar I know but my papa made me understand and now I want to be friends with you

Avni: But Arsh now we both cannot talk to you, Sorry

Ayesha and Avni leaves with heavy heart. They both wants to talk to him and do friendship with him but they cannot talk to Arsh as their mother asked them and they cannot  go against their mother.

Arsh sees them leaving and for the first time he felt sad that someone didn't want to talk to him. He never cared about it before but unknowingly this time he feels hurt. Arsh then feels that they are angry with him and he decides to convince them.

Later

Avni and Ayesha were sitting at School backside. Meanwhile Arsh comes there and holds his ears cutely

Arsh (cutely): Sorry Girls I know kal main todha shayad rude ho gya isliye tum dono gussa ho mujse. Please sorry see I am holding my ears also. Please sorry.

Ayesha and Avni looks at Arsh. They were feeling sad. They themselves want to be friends with him.

Avni removes his hands from his ears

Avni: Arsh we are not angry with you. Its just that our mother doesn't want us to be friends with you

Arsh feels little sad listening this

Ayesha: Haan Arsh actually our mother hates boys, don't know why, so she doesn't allow us to be friends with any boy. 

Arsh was little sad but he said

Arsh Its okay then I will stay away from both of you. You both should listen to your mother because mom dad se upar iss duniya me koi nhi hai. Friends are temporary, unki wajah se apne mom dad ko kabhi hurt nhi krna chahiye.