💜 2 4 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

Before starting the part I need to clear one thing, Arsh only drank alcohol for 2-3 times not more than that that too when he was in extreme pain. Rest he has some anger issues but he is good by heart.

Lets start with Next Part,

Arsh left the Murthy Mansion in anger. He was feeling so angry. He directly went to a bar forgetting the promise he made to Manik of never taking alcohol again.

Other side

At Office

Nandini was working. Meanwhile Manik comes to her. Nandini sees him. 

Nandini: Manik

Manik: Wo Nandini I actually came to apologize to you

Nandini: For what?

Manik: For slapping you yesterday. I shouldn't have done that. But Nandini jab bhi koi Arsh ke liye kuch kehta hai na, that time I loose all my calm. But now I genuinely apologize for that. And if u want I will apologize in front of the same people in front of whom I slapped you yesterday.

Nandini: No need of all that. I was wrong too. Bina kuch jaane Arsh ko itna blame kr diya maine.  I can't even meet my eyes with him

Manik: Its okay sometimes it happens. I know u were trying to help the girl but Nandini its not always necessary that girls will always be right. 

Nandini nods

Manik: Anyways I am leaving. 

Manik starts leaving

Nandini: Manik

Manik turns and looks at Nandini. Both shared an eye lock. They didn't speak a word but their eyes were speaking with each other. 

Manik : Kya hua

Nandini (looks down): Kuch nhi 

Manik leaves from there while Nandini's eyes were having tears 

At Night

Manik comes home but didn't find Arsh there. Suddenly Arsh came from out with 2 men holding Arsh. Arsh was fully drunk. Manik was shocked seeing this

Manik (shocked): Arsh

The Men leaves Arsh. Arsh was not able to stand at that time due to drunk state. He was loosing his balance. Manik runs to Arsh and immediately holds him

Man 1: Actually he was lying on road. He was fully drunk and can't able to stand. He told us his address so we brought him. 

Manik : Thank you so much aap dono ka to bring him

Men nods and leaves from there. 

Manik was holding Arsh. His eyes were shedding tears seeing the state of his son in front of him. It was very much painful for him to see his son drunk like this.