💜 2 8 🖤

Hey Guys

This is not any part but just some clarifications for every character. I thought I should give. And I will not delete this Part. The next part will be Part 29 which will continue after Part 27.

So Starting from Nandini's character, I know some of you are angry with her but think from her POV for once. She trusted Manik but that day actually everything was against him. There is also something about Nandini which I am hiding till now and will reveal later. But from Nandini's POV, she is right at her place (not completely but still)  

About Ayesha and Avni , then they are more attached to their mother in these years. And being kids they are not trying to find the actual truth and believing what they were told by Nani and knowing about Nandini's pain they are more angry at Manik. They don't know Manik's side of story, neither seen his pain. 

Same way Arsh is more close to his father and is supporting him and knows his father cannot do anything wrong. He hates Nandini after seeing the pain his father goes through. 

And Manik, he was also frustrated with all the hate he was getting from Nandini and now with Ayesha and Avni and due to that frustration he got into a fight with Nandini in last part.

So I want to say is ALL ARE RIGHT AT THEIR PLACES.

And lastly if anyone not liking me showing Nandini's character like this then u can leave reading this FF but I will not entertain any bashing (although no one bashed by now but still a warning). I have seen so many FF where Manik shown not trusting Nandini, so I thought to give a vice versa. 

And I would like to THANK ALL MY READERS FOR SUPPORTING THIS FF SO MUCH

WILL MEET YOU ALL WITH NEXT PART SOON AFTER SOME DAYS. TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND VOTE ALL THE PREVIOUS PARTS AND SHARE MORE.

THANKS