💜 3 0 🖤

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

Lets start with Next Part,

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik was lying on bed unconscious. Veer was continuously keeping cold water cloth on Manik's forehead to remove away Manik's fever. Niharika was preparing soup for Manik. Arsh was holding Manik's hand with tears in his eyes.

Veer: Arsh bacha don't worry, fever hai todha sa. He will get fine. Zyada stress le liya isliye fever ho gya bas. Wo actually aaj subah se hi todha pareshaan tha aaj. Aur fir aaj Nandini se jhagda

Veer stops immediately but curses himself for telling this to Arsh. Arsh gets very angry

Arsh also realized Manik's crying and saying Ayesha and Avni hates him. His anger had no bounds now. He was feeling very angry at that time. 

Arsh just leaves the room angrily from there. Veer was confused with this and about to follow him but at the same time Manik came into conscious. 

Manik (slowly): Veer

Veer sees Manik and comes to him

Veer (tensed): Mani kuch chahiye kya, bol na muje main laata hoon

Manik tries to get up but Veer stops him

Veer: Mani abhi mat uth you are still weak 

Manik remembers Ayesha and Avni's hate for him and also Nandini's hate and his eyes again welled up. Veer noticed his tears and caresses his hairs

Veer : Kya hua Mani kyu ro rha hai 

Manik (teary): No one loves me Veer. Everyone hates me. Everyone hates me Veer. 

Veer: Esa nhi hai Mani

Manik (teary): Esa hi hai Veer. No one loves me Veer. Everyone hates me Veer. 

He starts crying. Veer feels sad seeing this and he wipes Manik's tears

Veer: Bas kar paagal no one hate you okay. Arre yaar tere jese insaan ko koi kese hate kr sakta hai. Nandini loves you a lot bro, its just she is in a misunderstanding due to which all this is happening. Ayesha and Avni also doesn't know the whole truth and they are kids. Dekna things will turn around soon. Aur Arsh wo toh tuje kitna pyaar krta hai. Tera zara sa hurt nhi dek sakta wo. Aur main yaar mera toh tu bachpan ka yaar hai main toh tuje kabhi hate krne ki soch bhi nhi sakta, Vansh bhi tuje bahut pyaar krta hai and Niharika also thinks you as a brother. Now tell me who hates you? 

Manik just looks at him silently

Veer: Trust me bro things will be fine one day. Just keep faith on me.

Manik smiles a little now and hugs him tightly. Manik was about to say thank you but he receives a slap on his head from Veer before that

Veer : Thank you mat kahiye samjha

Manik nods and both then shares a moment of laugh. Meanwhile Niharika comes with soup. 

Niharika: Manik ab kesa lag rha hai