prologue

This is my first story on wattpad and everything I'm going to write is based on my imagination. I'm not a professional writer so it means I will make some mistakes. By the way I'm very excited to write this story, so please join me to explore zahra's world.

All rights reserved meaning any person cannot distribute or copy any part of the book without my permission.
                   Thank you...

MAIN CHARACTERS
Zahra bint Abdullah Amir~14 years of age
Jamila bint Suaib Jafri~15 years of age
Yasir ibn ahmad deen~17 years of age
Khalid ibn Musa Billal~16 years of age

THE AMIR's
Halima Amir~mother
Abdullah Amir~father
Jamal Amir~little brother
Fatimah Amir~little sister

THE DEEN's
Ruqqaiya Deen~mother
Ahmad Deen~ father

THE BILAL's
Musa Billal~ father
Khaddija Billal~mother
Hasan Billal~little brother
Raihanna Billal~ big sister

THE JAFRI's
Zainab Jafri~mother
Suaib Jafri~father

OTHERS
Mrs faal, Mr kah etc

These people might not be the only characters in the book ok.

_Bismillah_

"My name is Zahra, I am my father's daughter, I am sassy and classy and I am not boring at all, my parents mean a lot to me, especially my mother though I always support my father in terms of decision making but I love her so much. I have three brothers and a sister. They're so cool but sometimes I question our relation cuz of their behavior, they can be baboons sometimes..

"Beab what are you cooking today? I came to say bye I'm going to work, I love you, take care" he said

"Who are you to call me beab? I told you I don't want you, and please note that we don't have any relationship, I'm only being patient for the sake of Allah, I hate you ok...."I said, he smiled and went

***
"Ugh that was my good for nothing husband, I don't know why he can't get that I don't need him, I feel bad about myself but I can't hold it in my heart too, it was not his fault though, but still I can't bare to see him.....and yes where did I stop? I guess I was talking about my family, ok......all my brothers are great and fine, despite that jamal is so overprotective, though he's my best friend, Ugh I hate that kid!

" hey dumb sisy what are you doing in the kitchen all alone talking to yourself, can I help you with some work?" Jamal said.....I was lost in thoughts so I just told him yes without knowing what he said, huh .

Just thinking what I will tell my brother when he asked.

Uhmm Zahra, what are you thinking?"said jamal.....now wondering how am I suppose to tell him that, I'm thinking about the way I wrong the man.

Who was Zahra thinking of?

Asalamualaikum guys, I know y'all are curious to know, but just have patience please, continue reading, learn and enjoy yourself and yes please don't forget to vote you're allowed to eat popcorn too lol.

Haddy Nyang ✍