episode 16

Jamal's POV

Yesterday's dinner was awesome but the weirdest situation happened right infront of my eyes. Can you image?I literally saw my own sister coming out from yasir's room with jamila and the funniest thing is that they were both angry. I don't know whether zahra was puffy or not because the view wasn't clear enough for me to see everything so I just don't ask her anything since these days I'm running away from having any clashes with her besides, suspicion is not good at all in islam maybe they might be doing something else and I am here thinking of weird things. Oh Allah forgive me.

I went back to my boys and sooner Yasir was back with us. He also doesn't look normal to me at first but then I tell myself maybe shaytan is making all these allegations to have some doubts on my friends.

First it was khalid and now Yasir. Khalid's own was the time we entered the house, the way he looks at my sister and forcefully lowers his gaze at the same time as If he was running away from haram and at the same time is attracted to my sister. Like come on jamal you can do better than this, audhubilahi mina shaytani rajim. Astaghfirullah!

*****

Zahra's POV

Whether I like it or not one day I most get married or not complete have of my deen which I don't want to die with but also I can't marry that jerk. 'Yasir? Eww' I feel disgusted by my own thoughts.

Like I respect aunt halima and all that but I can't accept what she is requesting. At same time it's not her fault because this was also my mom's wish. I don't know whether to be angry, sad or confused though I am never gonna accept this marriage.

It's a hella no for me or more like heaven no. I hate Yasir alot and now the entire generation of men. How can he even accept something like this from his mother?

He said we could find away out but all I know was I was angry. I did not intend the slap that I gave him but he deserves it. He deserves millions of it. How can he lie right infront of my face when he knew everything that was happening and kept it away from me or even jamal. I'm sure jamal would kill him when he get to know about this. What was he thinking? That I will accept and be his slave...hah I'm sorry Mr deen.

******
Class was gonna start at eight o'clock and I am here lying on my bed with my night pajamas. I knew I should not miss classes because missing it will disturb me alot since I have jumped grade 11 due to some circumstances but I believe that I had some minutes left until the alarm shouts on my ear leaving me to jump straight to the toilet like a frog.

I am really not a morning person that's why I can't talk to anyone when I just wake up because I can easily get angry plus I look horrible.

I tie my African hair into a burn and started brushing my teeth. When I looked at the mirror, I almost run for my life because of how horrible I look. My face was more puffier than the normals and I get  bags on my eyes which made me think of not going to school today. I felt like yesterday's crying triggered my morning face plus I was never beautiful in the morning, like who even cares. Sadly I do.

I prepared myself and decided not to attend classes today because of my horrible face and mood swings but that doesn't stop me from eating breakfast and preparing the kids for school. I know I was pretending to be happy and all that but my family don't deserve a sad and angry face from me so I had to drop the issue and eat some popcorn.

Yasir's POV

"You are a disgusting jerk who thinks that everything is about money" these are the words that rings in my ears since yesterday. I couldn't sleep or do anything. This was the only thing I was thinking of. I couldn't care less about the slap because after all she's a woman and i can't lay even a single hand on her but the words. Her words hurts as if she was pricking a needle right inside my heart. I knew she was gonna react after knowing but not like this. Zahra is a psyco damnnn!

I thought of letting my mom know about all the drama but I feel like it might create problems between the two families and that is the last thing I want. Zahra is obviously not my type but everytime I see her my hands don't work anymore. I don't know anything about new me but this is surely going to be interesting.

I am a little bit angry about the whole drama thing but I don't also know what to do or which side to take plus marrying zahra is going to be a selfish decision since we don't like each other but at the same time my mother is not going to be easy on this. All I need to do is the right thing which is rejecting the proposal and we all live in peace. For my mom, I will take care of her.

******
"Dude?" This is weird. Khalid texted.
"Why you such a jerk?" Khalid insults with the angry emoji.
"Are you afraid huh," I still don't text back.
"Stop joking bro what hap..," I replied.
"Stop acting like you don't know man," khalid exclaimed.
"I heard that you and zahra were arguing upstairs. You proposed to her," hah this is getting interesting.
"So what?" I asked knowing that he will get angry.
"Why are you so selfish," I'm not understanding anymore.
"Hey hey calm down. First of all I did not propose to her and if I did why do you care? Second of all I don't even love her so yeah...," I pressed the send button.
"Me caring is none of your business. Get this thing clear in your head, if you want to stay friends with me then stay away from her ok," he replied and immediately go offline. He is probably crying lol, this is funny mann everybody's on me as if I have done something wrong.

"good luck with your threats," I mocked, off my phone and lie on the bed. Starting to imagine anything and everything.

'But wait he is not her brother and they're not even related so why this nonsense'. I realised what was going on, get up and dailed khalid's number.

Enjoy!

Please
Like 👍
Comment 👇
And don't forget to share the link

Peace ✌

Written ✏by Haddy Nyang (khaddija uthman)