episode 19

Zahra's pov
It has been a month since Yasir and I come in terms and make a clear decision. It's more of mutual consent. He has been very helpful and understanding which amazed me more cuz I never thought he was this good.
maybe, just maybe he doesn't silently approved the entire marriage thing. I'm glad that am getting less aggressive towards him.
It has also been one year since my mother passed away and a lot has happened after her death, from heartbreak to misery. I don't wanna say this out loud but because of her I am trying to rethink my decision even though I know it won't work cuz the whole situation really bothered my entire life. Things are just not the same anymore, I used to be a princess but now I have the feelings of a commoner like any other crap outside. I thought I could cope with the situation but I'm getting weaker everyday, right now I want anything, anything but yasir.

<<<<<<<

Samira and Amir called using their teacher's phone. I really miss hearing from them and I am really glad that they're doing great. From their voices I can sense some changes, I feel like they're improving morally and physically which is something that I always wanted cuz I love my little munchkins so much and I always wanted what's best for them. If this is what is best for them may Allah increase their knowledge and protect them for us.

I've also started going to the madarasa with my siblings cuz dad said this was better. It was Jamal's idea that I should attend madarasatul luqman instead of the other one but I am regretting my decision. Thanks to jamal I might not be able to run away from Yasir anymore, even though they started coming here first but he told me men only attend Friday lectures. It was yesterday that he told me they will be joining Quranic classes cuz one day was not enough for them to cover both fiqh and Quran. The funniest part is baraka and Jamila are planning to come today meanwhile the boys are also joining us. Thank God it's separated, meaning I can hide from them except when returning home which I want to believe that I can cope with.

<<<<<<<

"........... Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Till next week in Shaa Allah and please do not forget to do your assignments," ustazz Zakaria informed.
"waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh," we said in unison.
Some of my classmates packed their things and went home while I sat back with both baraka and Jamila waiting for the adthan to pray Asr salat.
when the adthan was called, we performed ablution, went to the masjid and prayed both our Sunnah and obligatory prayer. After some tasbeehs and takbirs we packed our things and headed home.
we had a beautiful thirty minutes drive and I was finally home. I went straight to my room took a shower and set my alarm for the next one hour thirty minutes and take a nap. It was a long day for me so yesh I had to.

Jamal's POV

"we are downstairs waiting for you," I called my sister to asked about her whereabouts after lectures because I had to take her home before heading to work. Today I had extra work to do that's the reason I'm on night shift. I've started working for Yasir's dad at his company. This is something that I never prayed for cuz I hated going to school and working cuz I feel like it's a source of distraction but I was offered double salary every month so why not.
My dad is also managing her own factory in the locals but I am not specializing in his area and I am glad he is letting me do what I want. He is not those dads that lived their lives and want to also live their children's that is why I gave him extra respect as a single parent with five kids.

I said my salam to my guys and headed downstairs only to find zahra, baraka and Jamila waiting for me.

"sorry I'm late," I quicken my pace walking pass them to open the car.
"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi ladies. I hope lectures was great," I said when they all entered not letting baraka's presence bother me.
"waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, yeah it was cool alhamdulilah," zahra replied.
"yeah alhamdulilah," both baraka and Jamila said.
"okay let's get going then," I said putting my fingers through my beared and the other on the wheel. I started the ignition and off we go.
The ride wasn't long, it was going to be quiet but zahra and Jamila destroyed it, they kept talking to each other like parrots while baraka answer to two or three of their questions and kept quiet. I know she was also avoiding me but it's not necessary cuz I'm already planning to move on. She's happily married and I can't do anything about it. This was supposed to happen and it happened so let bygones be bygones.