5

"What are you doing here"

"I-I'm....... Uh." I stuttered. I can't tell them I fell through a magical painting and somehow ended up here. They would think I'm crazy and try to kill me on the spot!

"Being completely honest, I can't remember. I can't remember anything at all!" I said. I looked down at my hands, pretending to be surprised by them. Only then did I notice I was dressed in a similar outfit as the prices, except it was a black suit.

"That's perculiar, you don't remember anything, but you somehow stumble into a princes bedroom? Jay said, flipping his beautiful blonde hair. "To make his story even more believable, it is the night before the royal courting ball!"

"I've got it!" Heesung sang. "He is a foreign prince who wants to marry one of the girls set to attend the courting ball, so he came here to bribe us off or something! You clever boy, which girl was it? She must be absolutely stunning if you would risk your life just to marry her."

"I'm serious, I don't know what's going on. I don't even know what a courting ball is!" It wasn't a total lie. I don't really know how I got here except that I fell through a painting, and I am not sure what a courting ball is.

"OH! Let me tell him!" Sunoo chirped. "The courting ball happens when a group of princes have come of age, ladies all over the unified kingdoms come and attempt to woo each of us into marriage. The six of us are all princes from neighboring kingdoms and we will be what everyone wants, Jake here is the crowning jewel since the palace you are currently standing in will become his once he is married."

"We all have to marry to inherent the thrones, Jake is part of the most powerful royal family, so this year its being hosted here." Ni-ki added.

"Yep, we only just met Jake hyung but he seems like he will be an excellent leader to ally with. In fact, all of you do." Sunoo said, guestering to the other boys.

"That's kind of you Sunoo, but you will be excellent as well." Jake said. He gave a small smile, but it was bright enough to out-shine the sun. He turned to me as he said "What is your name, boy?"

"Oh who cares what his name is! He shouldn't be here. Look at him, he looks like a peasent. We should throw him out on the spot." Heeseung said as he got Jays shake of approval.

"What kind of future ruler would any of us be if we threw out someone for no reason?" Jungwon asked. "Just let him speek and plee his case, we can then decide how to proced."