26

Sunghoon POV

“I’ve decided to pair us up. At 3am tomorrow morning, General Perton will be in his office to prepare for a big speech he is giving to all 100 agents. I have 4 different places fo us to watch him, and for safety everyone will have a partner. At this moment, I don’t care if you are fuding, there are bigger problems.” Jungwon said, glaring at Niki and Sunoo.

“We will all stay up tonight and prepare to do what needs to be done. After he is killed, Jake and Heeseung will take his place at the speech. You two will address all the agents and tell them what has happened.” Jungwon said.

“What if they don’t take it well?” Jake asked.

“They will, I’m sure of it. I’ve been spying on the other units, turns out ever since we’ve left Perton has been even worse to everyone. They hate him.” Niki said.

“What is the plan for all the boys after Perton is killed?” Sunoo asked.

Jungwon looked down, it seemed like he didn’t yet have a plan.

“Actually, I think I may be able to help with that one.” Amara said. “I overheard Perton on a phone call. It seems like he has hundreds of files of everyone here and al the training technology he’s every used. Since this will tecnically be Heeseungs house after he...pases, perhaps you could still lead the Universal Saving Society. Perhaps all of you could lead it together so it doesn't become a dictatorship.” She said.

“I would, but after all the things my dad has said to me, I don’t think I am prepared enough. I am too emotional.” Heeseung said.

“Thats the thing Heeseung, you could let this be a open society of agents. Instead of taking kids from their homes, we could use some of your dads billions of dollars to pay the agents for their service. Everyone likes you, you would be a great leader and let everyone have some individual freedom.” Jay said.

“Heeseung please, we will all work together. After your father is dead we can’t leave all these agent, we can actually use them for good.” Sunoo said.

Heeseung nodded. “As long as you guys will stay with me.” He said.

“Perfect.” Jungwon said. “Lets do this guys, he needs to be taken down.”

-

“Are you nervous?” I asked Jake as we sat in the corner of the room.

“A bit, I just don’t want to be the one to….do it. I don’t want to kill someone.” He said, I rubbed his back.

“Don’t worry, if it came down to that I would do it for you. I don’t want you to go through that. I’m going to protect you.”

Jungwon assigned as all in pairs, Me and Jake, Jungwon and Jay, Heeseung and Amara, and Sunoo with Niki. You can imagine, Sunoo wasn't ecstatic about having to work with Niki. He was still angry from earlier.

It was about 2:30am, half an hour until we sneak into General Pertons office and kill him. There was no more preparing we could do, everyone had weapons and a plan. The only thing left we could do was calm our nerves.

“How are you not freaking out?” Jake asked me.

“I am.” I said and laughed along with Jake.

“Attention, please!” Jungwon said as we all looked at him. “Before we start going to his office, does everyone know what to do?” He asked.

We all nodded. It’s the only thing that’s been on our mind the past few hours.  

Its about time.

The 8 of us started slowly creeping to the Generals Office, careful not to make a sound. We told the unit 2 group, also known as the Tomorrow X Together unit, of our plan so they stayed a few hallways away and kep their ears open for screams. In case of an emergency, they would rush in to help.

Jake and I snuck to our post a few paces away from the room. Jungwon pressed his ear to the office door and nodded, meaning that he was inside.

The plan was simple, have Jungwon and Jays group kick the door open and go into the office with guns pointed at Perton. As they did that, Niki and Sunoo would join them as Jake, Heeseung, Amara, and I stayed at our posts outside the door in case he tried to run.

Jungwon lifted 3 fingers, signaling he was about to begin counting down.