1. The Beginning

3rd Person POV

Today's the second day for the new students of U.A, some students chatting with there friends that they befriend yesterday or stay quite in there seats.

"Quite down everyone." A male with long black hair with a tired expression says.

After everyone quites down the male continues.

"If you haven't notice yet from the empty seat at the back this class have 21 students but yesterday we only have 20."

"So now I want you all to meet this student who's absent yesterday they also came from recommendations" he said with his usual monotone voice.

After that whispers arises among the students, "Mr. Aizawa! I have a question!" A male with blue hair and glasses said among the whispers as he held his hand up.

"What is it Iida?" Aizawa said asking the blue haird male about his question.

"Why didn't they came yesterday when the school starts?" Iida asked.

"That's because they just arrived yesterday at japan." He answered his student question.

The class gasps at there teachers statement.

"They're a foreigner!?"

"I hope its a girl with big ti-"

"Shut up you perv!"

"I wonder where there from!"

"Who ever they are, they better know who's the strongest here!"

"I hope they don't have anger issues like Bakugou, ribbit"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA!!"

"That's enough!" Aizawa says, as he active his quirk to silence the class after they quite down the second time aizawa deactivate his quirk.

"Alright you can come in now."

The door swinged open and revealed a tall and attractive male with [H/C] and [E/C] eyes, he walks in the class and stops at the front of the class to introduce him self.

"I'm [M/N] [L/N] from Snezhnaya, its a pleasure to meet you all" He introduce himself.

"Snezhnaya!! Isn't that very far away from musutafu?" A boy with yellow hair and a black stripe ask's.

"It is, which is why I didn't came yesterday."

"What's your quirk?" A boy with green hair, ask's with excitement in his voice.

"That will be for me to know and you to find out." [M/N] answer his question with a smirk.

"You can ask him questions later after class, I don't have time for this. [L/N] go to your seat." Aizawa sighs while pinching the bridge of his nose.

[M/N] then walked over to his seat next to a male with peppermint hair, after he sits down on his seat the lesson finally starts.

-Time Skip-

[M/N] POV

The bell ring signaling the students that its lunch time as I stretch my limbs from my seat, I see the boy that asked me about my quirk approaching me with two other students.

"Hey there I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me deku if you want" Midoriya said.

"And I'm Tenya Iida, its a pleasure to meet you [L/N]." Iida said.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka, hope we can be friends [L/N]." Ochako said with a smile on her face. "Well its nice to meet you too comrades, the pleasures mine" I said with a smile on my face.