15. The Dorms

3rd Person POV

The class have gotten dorms because of All might's retirement.

The class are looking through almost everyone's rooms to see which one is cooler.

"Next room on this floor is, Childe's!" Uraraka pointed out.

She then opens the door revealing [M/N]'s room.

The room was very simple; to the left is a wardrobe and a desk with a picture frame on the desk and photos hanged on the wall right below the desk, to the right is a bed and a bookshelf.

"Welcome to my room." [M/N] said as he throw himself to the bed.

"Your room is pretty simple [M/N]." Midoriya said as he look around the room.

"Who is he?" Uraraka asked pointing to one of the photos hanging on the wall.

Is a photo of [M/N] and a boy with white hair, they look no older then 8. The boy has a soft smile on his face, while [M/N] look at the camera nervously hugging a book against his chest.

[M/N] eyes turn dark making him look more lifeless.

"None of your business." He replied turning his head towards the wall.

From his reaction, they decided to not push him even further.

After they looked through everyones room, the girls decided to have a movie night with the whole class at the lounge area.

"We don't really have a lot of movies, considering how we just move in and all." Sero said looking through the shelf's.

"Don't worry I brought some with me." Kaminari said as he put many CD's on the coffee table.

"You came prepared." Jiro stated.

In the end after many debates and arguments, the class decided to watch a horor movie.

It safe to say that over half of the class can't sleep that night.

-Time Skip-

[M/N] POV

Everyone was enjoying their breakfast in the dining area.

"[M/N], isn't that to much sugar cubes for a cup of tea?" Iida asked when he saw me put 4 sugar cubes on my Hojicha.

Midoriya and Uraraka agreed with him.

"But I cant help myself."

"Since I grew up in a place where sugar is precious. Even now I still put too much."

"I know I can eat as much of sugar as I'd like, but my body acts on its own. I probably act like this for the rest of my life." I admitted to them.

They look at me shocked.

"I don't want to be seem rude but, from the way you tell us, Snezhnaya sounds like an orphanage where everything is limited." Midoriya stated.

I give him a bittersweet laugh.

"As much as I hate to say it, what you said is kinda true Midoriya." I said with a sad smile on my face.

"You know their is actually a fight amongst the kids there, a fight for pencils and notebooks."

This caught their attention.

"Its something ordinary person wouldn't understand. The fight for pencils and notebooks were fiercer than those for meat and sugar." I explained to them.

"Even fiercer than those for meat and sugar?!" Uraraka repeat my statement.

"Yup! You still have it lucky Uraraka. You have a wonderful childhood, warm clothes to wear, and a nice home." I gave her a closed eye smile.

"Meanwhile, I have to go to the woods to get some firewood, eat what's in front of you and not be concerned with taste, and the skeletal-white snowscape that devours life without leaving any trace. It is the invisible enemy we fight against each day."

They looked at me with pity.

"While I was writing words on paper, I become the most free human in the world. Everyone would fight for it." I continue to explain.

"Even children who didn't know how to write it wanted it without understanding its purpose."

"There's also something about chocolate bars as well." I said gaining their attention.

"Its a type of currency, there's relatively a lot, but everyone always wants it, so its value remains constant. Therefore it naturally became used as a currency." I told them with a smile on my face, remembering the wonderful memories.

"Potato seeds are worth 5 chocolate bars, you get 3 chocolate bars as payment for one day of teaching someone."

"Even so, it seems you have many wonderful memories from all of it." Midoriya said.

"Yup, there's even a nursery rhyme for a pinky promise in Snezhnaya. Even if I live a life like on an orphanage or the slums, I still manage to make many wonderful memories." I give them a closed eye smile.

----------

3rd Person POV

Right now everyone is in the gym working on a special moves for the license exam.

A piece of rock came falling towards All might and Midoriya saving him by destroying it.

Suddenly...

"Riptide!"

A strong force hits Midoriya's back making him splat on the ground, then drenched him from head to toe.

The riptide mark appeared on him.

"You okay comrade?" [M/N] asked from one of the top of the semen platforms.

"I'm good just... Drenched." Midoriya answered getting up from the ground.

"Looks like it work! All my training wasn't for nothing!"

"What are you working on anyway?" Midoriya asked water dripping from his hair.

"Well, I used to shot my water arrows like a normal bow and arrow. But now, I can shot them exactly at my enemy's pinpoint location, and put more water and force into it." [M/N] explained

"Why didn't you try it on one of the girls." Mineta cried.

"Maybe I should try it on you instead." [M/N] replied with a closed eye smile, ready to shot another Flash of Havoc.

Mineta shrieked in fear.

The class continue to practice their special moves until sunset.

"[M/N], Iida. Its your guys turn to make dinner."

"[M/N]! Can you make the same thing that you make back at the summer camp!" Ashido said grinning.

"Yeah! Its so good!" Kaminari complemented.

"How about I make my specialty dish instead, Calla Lily Seafood Soup!"

"Calla Lily Seafood Soup? I haven't heard of that dish before." Yaoyorozu cuts in.

"That's because its a dish from Teyvat!" [M/N] told her.

Some of the class gasps.

"Does that means we're gonna try a dish from Teyvat!!" Hagakure said excited.

"Yup! The only difference is that I'll add a few more things than the original ingredients, I called it A Prize Catch."

He then served the dish, once his done cooking it with Iida's assistance.

The class look at the dish in silence.

It looks like a trapped beast floundering in an ocean of blood, its death throes an inaudible scream...

But [M/N] smiles and explains that this is something he fished out of the sea, with some products from his homeland on the side.

It was delicious.

[Note : Hojicha is a type of Japanese tea that is roasted rather than steamed. Thank you so much for 3K reads!]

Word Count : 1170 Words