17. Shie Hassaikai

3rd Person POV

"Congratulations on finding an agency to do your work studies, Deku!" Uraraka congrats him.

"Oh, thanks." He said, shyly.

"That's insane! Getting to work with Nighteye is a big deal for sure." Sero smiled.

"We really need to catch up, and fast." Todoroki told Bakugou as he leaned against the wall.

"Thanks to the requirements, there's hardly any agencies accepting students for work studies." Kirishima sighs.

"It's understandable, unlike the internships we'll be working on the field and not just observing. So, if something were to happen-" Ojiro started.

"Then the pro have to take responsibility for it." Aizawa finished as he enter the room.

"Oh, right. Sir, where's [M/N]? He wasn't here at the morning, nor yesterday." Kaminari asked.

"He have started his work studies early."

"WHAT?!"

"How can he start his work studies early?!"

"Well, he's a part of the Fatui. Isn't only natural that he will be doing his work studies with them." Midoriya stated.

"Not work studies specifically."

They look at Aizawa shocked, and confused.

"Like what Midoriya said, 'he's a part of the Fatui'. In other words he's just doing his normal work."

----------

As he stood before the cold, stern Tsaritsa, with The Jester, the very first of the Fatui, beside her.

"You have shown your worth in the Fatui."

"Which is why, I will bestowed this upon you."

The Jester, personally pinned this insignia onto him.

It was his reward for slaying many terrible beasts, and a memento of countless battles....

A Delusion.

But it was not this that brought the male joy, for honor is the natural reward of the warrior.

Nor did he pay any mind to the odd looks his new "colleagues" gave him, for the opinions and bellyaches of others meant nothing to him.

The sight of the Tsaritsa on her lofty throne alone stirred the young man's heart with respect and admiration.

Not merely because she opened the way for him to find an abundance of looming battles, but also because of the way she looked upon him.

Her gaze was cold but pure, arrogant yet sharp.

She was not only the sacrosanct Cryo Archon but a true warrior also.

"Welcome to the Harbringers, No. 11"

Thus, having received his Delusion.

He swear an oath of fealty to the one and only Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya

----------

"The bullet were discovered to have traces of human DNA inside of them."

"Thanks to Red Riot, we have a perfect sample of the bullet."