8. Fatui The 'Hero Agency'

[M/N] POV

The tournament ended and the award ceremony is begins. With all class have to attend.

I walk to the podium, then the podium starts to rise.

Revealing Tokoyami in 3rd place, me and Todoroki sharing the 2nd Place, and finally a chained up pomeranian, in 1st place.

This is new to me. Never would I thought you can share a place in the leaderboard, but maybe they saw my potential and make me share the 2nd place with Shoto, so I shrugged it off.

"Hello there comrade, you look well what's your secret? Care to exchange notes?"

Which earn me muffled shouts thanks to the mask they put on him.

We are showered with cheers, and fireworks were been sent off.

"Now its time to break down the hardware!" Ms. Midnight announced. "There's only one person worthy of distributing the awards and of course!"

Then a familiar loud voice was heard. The crowd recognizing the voice in an instant.

"Citizens! I am here, with the medals!/All might the number one hero!"

"I ruined it, didn't I?" She asks noticing her mistake. "Now then All might, why don't you start the ceremony."

He then walk to the podium, giving Tokoyami his medal.

"Young Tokoyami! You showed some amazing strength back there!"

"Thank you, sir"

"However, you've got a lot of training to do if you want to be able to fight different villains. You won't be able to rely on your quirk every time." He then hug him.

"Yes, sir"

"Young Todoroki! I'm guessing you have a reason to not use your left side during the final match, though it cost you a match." He said as he gives Todoroki his medal.

"Midoriya open my eyes, during our match. Even so I start to doubt myself. I think I understand why you're so interested in him, but my path isn't as clear I thought it wil be. I have a lot to think about, and settled a few things with someone, very soon."

All might nodded in understanding then hugs him.

"Young [L/N]! You have amazing talents, its almost as if your a natural born fighter." He said as he gave me my medal.

"I want you to keep leveling up those talents to become more stronger!" He hugs me.

"All might.... That's an insult for people from Teyvat. Its like your telling someone their strong enough to defeat a ruin guard but not strong enough to defeat a ruin hunter."

He tensed up at my explanation then awkwardly cough on his fist.

"But, nonetheless I will take every opportunity to become stronger."

'If it makes me stronger, I'll take it. Vision? Great. Delusion? Don't mind if I do. Heretical teachings from the abyss? Sign me up.'

He nodded at my statement.

"And now, young Bakugou!"

"This is too much... Well you did what you said you'll do in your pledge. You're true to your words" He said as he take of Bakugou's mask.

"All might..." Bakugou said with venom in his voice.

"Hm?"

"Winning first place like this does not prove that I'm the strongest here! Even if the world sees it, and I dont, then I refuse accept it like this!"