5. The Fall Of A Comrade

3rd Person POV

[M/N] take the water bottle from Todoroki's hand and drank the whole thing in the matter of seconds.

"Thanks, I really needed that." [M/N] thank Todoroki which he replied with a hum.

A few minutes later, Midnight appears again showing the results of the race.

"Now let's take a look at the results!" A screen comes up to show everyone which place they got.

"The top 42 will make it to the next stage. Its unfortunate, but don't worry! we prepared something that will make you really shine!" Midnight spoke up.

"The real competition begins next! So give it your all! Now on to the next round, cavalry battle!"

Midnight then proceed to explain what they need to do for this round.

"The points they assigned went up by 5 from the bottom, so 42th have 5 points and 41th have 10 points and the points assigned for the 1st palace is..... 10.000.000!"

Everyone glared at [M/N] like his a prey.

[M/N] returns them with his own plus a sickening smile.

Chills went down some of the students spine.

"That's right, its survival of the fittest! A chance for the underdogs to overthrow the top!"

She then gives them time to find a team and to set a strategy.

"[M/N]. Will you join me?"

The said male turn around to find Shoto asking him to join.

"Oh, what's this? didn't you declared war on us?"

"I know what I said earlier. But if we set our 'war' aside for now, we will have a greater advantage." Todoroki stated.

"Are you seriously making me join a tyrant?"

"Its not a ty-"

"well the way you word it sure does."

"Are you gonna join or not?" Todoroki sigh in frustration.

"Fine, I'll join."

Todoroki then lead [M/N] to the rest of the team members; Iida and Yaoyorozu.

"Wow never knew you're a tyrant Shoto, you really desire power that much, huh?" [M/N] raised one eyebrow.

"No, I don't. And I'm not a tyrant."

"Fine fine, say it whatever you like."

"Even if you guys are cousins, you guys don't get along do you?" Yaoyorozu cut in.

"Nope./Absolutely not."

"Now about the strategy." Todoroki then explained the strategy we will be using.

-Time Skip-

3rd Person POV

"AND WITH THAT THE SECOND ROUND IS OFFICIALLY OVER! LET'S CHECK WHO'S OUR 4 TOP TEAMS IS SHALL WE!!"

"IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE TEAM TODOROKI!!"

"IN SECOND PLACE WE GOT TEAM BAKUGOU!!"

"IN THIRD PLACE WE GOT TEAM TETSUTE- WAIT, WHAT!? IT'S TEAM SHINSOU WHEN DID THEY COME BACK FROM THE DEAD?!"

"AND FINALLY AT FOURTH PLACE WE GOT TEAM MIDORIYA!!"

After the whole calvary battle the students headed to lunch.

"Please don't make me learn how to use chopsticks again."

"Come on [M/N]! You have to know how to use them!"