10. The Exam

3rd Person POV

"[L/N], are you currently free?"

"Hm? Yes, I am."

"Can you come with me?"

"Um.. Am I in trouble? I swear I didn't start a fight with anyone! Maybe-"

"Just come with me." Aizawa sighs.

Aizawa then leads [M/N] to a meeting room.

The moment Aizawa opens the door for [M/N], he sees the teachers and principal sitting on the meeting table with 2 empty chairs.

Aizawa then walked to his seat and motions [M/N] to take the seat next to him.

When [M/N] finally take his seat and been handed out a paper filled his class strength and weaknesses, they start the meeting.

On the meeting [M/N] was just listening on what the teachers and the principal have to say. Until half way through the meeting he raised his hand. "Um. I have a question."

"What is it [L/N]?" Nezu asked the male.

"Why am I in this meeting? Not only that, this meeting is about the practical exam that I will participate in. So... why?"

"I've been meaning to asks the same question."

"Yeah, why Nezu?"

"There's a good reason for this right?"

"Its simple! You're gonna be one of the opponents the students will be facing " Nezu explained.

"Huh..." [M/N] and the teachers dumbfounded on what the principal have said.

'So the teachers didn't even know about all of this.' [M/N] sweatdroped.

"You see [L/N], at first we didn't think much of it... Until a pro pointed out that the moves you used on the sport festival is similar to someone else. That's why the school decided to dig up a few stuff about you."

"You're a man of many names aren't you? Childe from the Fatui." Nezu continued.

Gasps filled the room on what the principal have said, then a chuckle erupt from [M/N] making them all look at him with widened eyes.

"Welp! You got me!" [M/N] said giving them a closed eye smile.

"Then allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm a member of the Fatui, codename Childe but I also go by Tartaglia. Its a pleasure to meet you all."

'Damn them, the Tsaritsa actually didn't want U.A to find out about this... That means this is the work of an agent or maybe... One of the harbringers. After all me being a member of The Fatui isn't even made public.'

"You... You're actually a member of the Fatui?" Midnight asked shocked.

"H-how old are you when you joined the Fatui?" Present Mic added.

"Yup! I'm actually a rank below the harbringers. And I joined the Fatui when I was 14." [M/N] replied.

Everyone's even more shocked on what he had said.

"Now then, what are you gonna do now with this information?" [M/N] giving them a stoic expression putting his elbows on the table and putting his hands under his chin.

"What's your next move?"

Chills went down on their spines.

'How can a 16 year old be this... intimidating?'

"We-we're not using this information for anything!" Snipe tried to assured the teen.

"Well that's a relief! I thought I have to silent you all or something, considering how me being in the Fatui isn't even made public." [M/N] laughed.