Ignoring prank (on y/n)

Billies POV
"hey guys" i say to the camera

"i'm doing a prank on y/n again and i'm gonna be ignoring her or just respond with "leave me alone" or something like that you know. It might be hard cuz i give in easily imma be honest and i'm clingy but i think i'll manage." i admit smiling " so y/n is at work right now i had a day off and she should be home soon i'm just gonna be on our bed on my phone not paying attention to anything she says or does.

I set up the camera and wait until she comes.

I heard the door open from downstairs and i quickly plopped down onto the bed on my phone going through socials. I heard y/n call me from downstairs a couple times

"Billie baby i'm home" i don't reply then i heard her walking up the stairs

"yo did you hear me calling you like 10 times?" she asked sitting on the bed looking at me confusingly after i didn't answer her i stared at her for a couple seconds and went back to focusing on my phone.

"baby" y/n says as she's taking her hoodie off and wearing some grey sweatshorts making her bulge more visible i need to stop with these thoughts and focus on the prank. She's now in just a bra and the shorts looking so sexy mmmm.

"so you can eye fuck me but you can't talk to me" she said teasingly i looked away and focused back on my phone making her sigh irritably.

"baby" she says again after a while of me not talking

no reply

"love"

no reply

"baby, babe, billie, bils, billie bear, baby girl, my love, bubs" she says again

no reply.

she comes near me on the bed and starts poking my shoulder repeatedly
"billie, billie, billie, billie" she says and i start to get annoyed i'm not gonna lie so i remove her hand off me and slightly move away.

she throws her hands up and puts them back down annoyed

"bro billie what the fuck is your issue" i don't say anything once again

"did i do something baby" she says more softly now

"can you at least tell me if your mad right now, i cant fix whatever you're feeling if you won't talk to me my love" she says gently getting in between my legs and sitting there trying to get my attention.

y/n was never the person to yell or shout or go crazy on me she had a lot of patience but only to a certain point until she bursts then she gets super mad and annoyed but still then she would yell but she much rather leave and collect herself before she does something she would regret because he had the tendency to do that before we met until she got professional help to control her anger outbursts.

She gently grabbed my phone and threw it to the side before cupping my cheeks so i could see her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"Come one billie talk to me please, why are you ignoring me? i didn't do anything" i look away from her trying to look at anything but her eyes because i'll break character if i do so.

"oh my god" she pinches the bridge of her nose then fiddles with the rings of her fingers a habit of hers when she gets annoyed or frustrated.

"what the actual fuck bro" she says with irritation in her voice

" i'm trying to talk to you here trying to resolve whatever the fuck your feeling right now cuz obviously something happened that upset you from me and you won't talk to me remember a thing called communication"

i scoff trying to get a reaction out of her

"bro whattt why's re you scoffing now"

no reply.

"fuck this" she says getting up from the bed wearing her hoodie grabbing her keys and leaving the room.

oh fuck.

i quickly go over to wear the camera is "fuck guys she just left imma go hurry to her before she leaves the house"

i ran down the stairs and i watch her about to leave.

"wait wait baby" i say

she looks back at me and scoffs

"what now you decide to fucking talk to me i'm done playing your games billie why were you ignoring me what did i do cuz i don't recall do anything to piss you off or making upset and we always talk about our feelings if the over did something so i don't understand this bullshit game yoire playing with me i'm leaving before i say or do something i'll regret while you can think about why you're actually ignoring me" she rambles on angrily

i walk over to her and grab her face making her look at me and see tears on the brim of her eyes. One tear fell y/n rarely cried so it hurt me so much seeing her so vulnerable. fuck i felt so bad.

"no no baby, i love you, don't cry i'm sorry"

"what happened tho what did i do" she says in a whisper

"nothing it was a prank" i smile and give her a small kiss.

"bro what the actual fuck, you actually made me cry billie"

"awww i know baby" i say trying to hug her

"no fuck off" she walks off to the kitchen

i grab the camera and start the outro before i talk to y/n

"well guys y/n ended up crying and i actually felt so bad because you all know she rarely cries and i told her it was a prank she's still very mad at me" i walk to the kitchen to show the camera y/n "baby it was a prankkkk" she looks up at the camera and shakes her head "i don't careeee" she says being stubborn "we'll guys i'm gonna go fix what i did and talk to her , don't forget to like, subscribe blah blah blah. we love you guys see ya next time byeee!!!"

(slight smut ig ⚠️)

i shut off the camera and walk to y/n straddling her lap "baby i'm sorry it was a prank i love you" i kiss her neck knowing that's her weakness as well i start sucking on her neck leaving a hickey "mmm billie stop i'm trying to be mad at you" i smile against her neck

"we'll don't be mad at me. Actually i kano something that'll make you forgive me" i smirk evilly

"yea and what's that" she says in a whisper

i get off her lap and got down on my knees to be faced with her bulge and kiss it over the fabric making her jolt up a bit form the sudden contact.

"come one what are you waiting for then take em off" she said referring to her shorts.

i slowly slip down her shorts she want wearing any boxers revealing her big dick i smirk and look back up at her looking at her watching me intently waiting for me to suck her off.

i slowly grab her membrane and start stroking it watching it harden with every stroke until it's fully erect. I lick her tip and she grunts then i put her tip
in my mouth and she lets out a moan ugh how i love her moans are the sexiest things ever. I gradually start going faster and deeper taking almost her full length into my mouth with her breathing starting to increase and moans getting louder.

"fuck baby your so good at that" she moans out i hummed onto her dick knowing that intensifies pleasure.

"baby i cant i need more i need to release" she says desperately then gathers my hair and starts shove my head down her dick and thrusting up.
"mmmmm baby i'm so close just like that keep deep throating this dick billie" i hummed onto her dick again longer this time and with 4 more thrusts she came down my threat with a loud moan. i swallow her cum and she looked at me proudly "good job babe" she smirks and grabs my chin and we start making out making her taste herself from my mouth.

"are you still mad at me baby" i gave her a cheeky smile "no i'm not love" she chuckled and gave me a long hug.