Calling her a different name prank (on billie)

Y/N's POV
i grabbed the camera and set it on the chair cuz in our indoor pool right now  so i can start the video. "hey guys it's y/n.....  I'm in the pool right now lol butttt as you all know my girlfriend billie eilish yea i didn't forget about the 2 pranks she did on me so today imma get her ass back." i explained to the camera

"Basically what imma do is call her my ex's name kinda scared about this one not gonna lie they had beef so i know for a fact she'll be fuming"

"So billie is in the studio with finn working on her next album if u guys haven't heard her previous album go listen to it right now it's fucking fire i know it's blowing up like crazy and i'm so proud of my baby" 

As i was speaking i got a text from billie

Billie baby❤️
hey love i'll be home in about 10 minutes.

okay baby I'm in the indoor pool by the way when u get home put on your bathing suit and meet me there ❤️
read 4:37

"okay guys i just got a text from billie saying she'll
be home in 10 minutes i texted her back telling her i'm in the pool for when she gets back home so to put on her swimsuit.

"i'm gonna go set up the camera behind the towel rack shelves where she won't see it and we'll see her reaction" i set up the camera then go back into the pool sipping on my cocktail on my phone.

after about 15 minutes i saw billie walking up to the pool in her lime green well fitted bathing suit.

"you look gorgeous as usual baby" i said looking up at her

"thank youu y/n/n" she said with a smile on her face

"heheh you're cute come join me"

"okay give me a second" she said putting her phone down on the chair before coming into the pool and giving me a hug

"hey love how was the studio with finn" i asked holding her as we moved through the water her hands playing with my hair

"it was good we just worked on some lyrics for a new song i'll sing it to you later"

"okay i'm excited skylar" fuck i just did it i'm so nervous my hearts beating so fast right now

Billie paused and looked at me weirdly

"what baby why are you looking at me like that" i asked giggling nervously playing dumb. "what did you just say" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "i said why are you looking at me like that" i said again acting dumb "no no not that before that, what did you call me?"

i caresses her back going up and down lovingly to cool her down cuz i'm lowkey scared right now "what do you mean i said i'm excited baby"

"No, no you didn't not call me baby what did you call me y/n" she was starting to get irritated she got off me and stood there waiting for my answer.

"billie i don't know what you're on about right now i didn't call you anything your tripping"

"no no you can't do that make me feel crazy you just called me skylar y/n you know  how bad that sounds right now calling me your ex's name she's the only person i have a problem with and you know that.  i'm chill with everyone but her, you know how i feel about her" she starts rambling on starting to get more and more mad.

"hey hey bils calm down i didn't say her name and if i did it must've slipped out on accident it's not that deep baby" i say trying to kiss her but she pushes my face away and i act hurt and chuckle trying to lighten up the mood yk.

" what do you mean it was an accident how do you just 'accidentally' call your girlfriend of 3 years almost 4 your ex's name what the fuck y/n have you been talking to her or something"

"what baby no i haven't talked to her and i don't recall calling you her name if i'm being honest"

"what so i just randomly hear your ex's name. what the fuck i'm not that stupid come on now" Billie exclaims and gets out from the pool and sits on the chairs.

"Babe come onnnn dude it's not that big a deal"

"no but it is y/n why are you even thinking about her while you were hugging and talking to me your GIRLFRIEND!"  billie asks crossing her arms angrily.

I looked at her not really knowing what to say as i got out of the pool to go sit next to her.

"show me your phone y/n have u been talking to her" she says putting her hand out waiting for me to hand her my phone.

"no baby come on why do you want my phone do you not trust me or something" i say "of course i fucking trust you y/n but right now after that shit you're giving me a reason not to trust you. so give me your phone please"

"billie no you're  not gonna find anything i have not been talking to her"

"okay then show me your phone if there's nothing on it" she asked persistent to check my phone

"It's really not that deep baby. It was a regular mistake i've called you finesse before. You didn't get pissed" I said getting closer to billie.

"That's my fucking brother not your ex!!" she argued

"come on are you actually like proper mad right now?"

"yes!" she half yelled

"we'll can i tell you something i need to confess it to you" i said being serious

"what now" she breathed in expecting the worst

"It's a prankkkk" i shouted and got up and jumped on her giving her kisses all over her face
"billie just got pranked, billie just got pranked" i sang to annoy her

"fuckk off y/n you're so annoying i swear"

"that's what you get for the last 2 pranks baby" i said giving her a kiss. i pointed towards where the camera is she gasped slightly. "you're so
meannnn" she exclaimed i looked at the camera and put my thumbs up and smiled to annoy billie.

"hehehe i love you baby i would never compare you to my ex never ever" i said trying to comfort her

"i know I'm much better then her honestly i never liked her"

"i know baby give me a kiss now"