Throwing up blood prank (on billie)

Y/N'S POV
"okay hey guys i just came back home from the store, and i got this like fake blood thing and i'll be pranking billie my girlfriend today, she'll be coming home soon so i'm gonna see how i'm gonna set the camera up but yea basically it's fake blood i'm gonna be sick puking on her or something"

"i'm kinda nervous i've been pranking her more than she's been pranking me"

"awww look at my babies" i tell the camera and show them our 2 dogs

"we're gonna be pranking mommy todayyy" i tell the dogs

"so i'm gonna set the camera up in our bedroom, she's gonna be coming home from a close friends house, so i need to hurry up before she comes home"

"so here's the fake blood i got" i said and showed the camera the product

"so this fake blood is basically candy so i can put it in my mouth without possibly being poisoned and dying"

"so when she comes home i'll go to the bathroom and put it in my mouth and like go lay next to her on the bed and start coughing or whatever and just like puke on her, hopefully she's not wearing something expensive"

i hid the camera and just waited on the bed on my phone waiting for her to come back.

"hey baby" billie said as she walked in

"hey babe" she leaned down and gave me a peck

"what have you been doing" she asked putting her bag down.

"nothing i don't feel very good right now" i told her

"why what's wrong"

"i don't know" i said petting our dog next to me

"maybe it's the weather change?" she asked

"yea probably, how was your friends"

"it was good we hung out odessa got a boyfriend can you believe that she's growing up" she said wiping fake tears and i giggled.

"you're not gonna hug me or nothing" billie asked opening her arms.

I slightly sat up and the bed "you come hug me" i said opening my arms and she leaned down giving me a long hug.

"aight move up baby" she said patting my shoulder i moved up giving her space to sit down on the bed with me.

"what do you wanna do" billie asked

"i don't feel good" i repeat

"how bad do you feel from 1-10 how bad do you feel"

"i don't feel good at all"

"what can i do you want some advil i'll go get you"

"just lay with me" i tell her and cuddle to her side

"y/n being a baby i love it" she said wrapping her arms around me securely

Billie was on her phone but still holding me as i was laying on her boobies heheheh. and i start coughing at first she doesn't say anything but i kept going "you want some water baby?"

"nah water is gross only pussies drink water i'm not a pussy"

Billie laughed "shut up y/n"

I start coughing again louder this time

"are you okay baby what can i do" she says rubbing my back but i get off her

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i said getting up

"umm okay are you okay tho?" she asks again her voice filled with concern

"mhm"

I take the other camera with me without billie seeing so i can set it tho in the bathroom.