Clingy while with family prank (on y/n)

Billies POV
"hey what's up guys today me and y/n are gonna go over to my parents house for a little dinner with my parents Finneas and claudia, so i got the idea to pull a little prank on her, so basically i'm just gonna be super clingy towards her the whole time and if you know y/n she finds it awkward and 'disrespectful' if we do too much PDA in front of my parents but she has no problem making out with me in front of Finneas." i rolled my eyes

"so i'm just gonna be touching up on her kissing her and what not you know" i wink at the camera

"she's upstairs taking a shower right now so yea when we're there i'm gonna subtly hide the camera somewhere where no one can see"

i go upstairs to the bathroom to see y/n in the shower looking like a snack "come join me so we don't waste time" she tells me and i agree and strip my clothes.

(smut ⚠️ this isn't a part of the prank by the way just saying)

I just kept looking at her without moving "Are you coming in, or are you gonna keep staring" she giggled "oopsies your body just looks fucking stunning"

"shut up and get in" she smirked and chuckled i walked in and she kissed my head then looked at me "who's staring now" i giggled she laughed " i mean come on who wouldn't stare look at themmm" she said pointing to my tits. i slapped her pointing finger away playfully and laughed

"can help me here please?" i said motioning to my back "yup sure" i handed her the soap and it fell out of her hand "ughh fuck" she muttered "i got it" i bent over my ass now centimeters away from her dick and i was definitely turned on by the position we were in right now. but i brushed it off so we don't be late for the dinner.

She did my back then i felt her one hand with the soap run over my right boob, the other holding my left one for support for some reason. Her left hand massaging my boob i moaned softly "that feels nice" i said "Does it" she said and i can hear her smirk, i nodded my head as her whole hand grasped my tit, i threw my head slightly back at the pleasure.

"Moan for me" she husked in my ears. I complied letting out a moan. "Good girl" she praised. Her other hand was moving down my body teasing my inner thigh, very close to wear i craved her the most. "touch me y/n please" i whined "be patient baby"

She finally slowly made her way towards my clit my hands still holding hers. "Mhmmm closer" i moaned. "Don't tell me what to do" she growls pushing my folds out of the way, as her fingers made contact with my clit. "Oh......" i moaned "yea you like that?" she asked while slowly rubbing circles, causing me to shiver. "answer me when i ask you a question" she growled again "yes, god yes i love it daddy!" i moaned

"Oh fuckk..." i moaned as she started rubbing faster she moved her index finger up and down my wet folds "Fuck baby so wet for me already" i moaned softly "i'm gonna make you feel so good"  she whispered in my ears causing me to shiver slightly.

Her fingers rubbed my clit faster. I became a moaning mess "Oh fuck......mmmm y/n" i moaned out "Yea?Hmm? You like that?" she teased feeling her hard cock on my lower back made me even more horny. "YES! just like that daddy, it feels soo good" I could feel her smirk against my back, her left hand massaging my tits.

"Fuck Daddy, just like that.......ughh.......FASTER PLEASE" i moaned loudly in pleasure she complied and rubbed my clit faster "Cum for daddy.....cum for me"  i moaned loudly again "fuck. fuck. fuck. i'm gonna cum...... i'm gonna FUCKK" I screamed out My whole body shaking "that's right cum for me" y/n said in my ears she roughly turned me around to face her and we started to make out roughly and sloppy.

"i'm gonna put my dick inside you okay?" i said "Yes please.... i need you" she looked at me and smirked "what? why are you smirking?" i asked "it's because you're being a pathetic needy girl" she said still smirking.