Cant stop kissing you prank (on y/n)

Billies Pov
"Hey guys it's billie again hehehe with another prank. i'm on a role sorry baby i'm just better at pranks." i say into the camera "anyways today imma be doing the i cant stop kissing you prank on my girlfriend this prank is a bit more lovey dovey than the other ones and y/n doesn't like too much affection sometimes, well only when she's tired or had a long day she's the clingiest and the most affectionate person which gets soo cute."

"but yea as you can tell i'm in the bathroom right now and she's downstairs, i told her we are gonna do a taco bell mukbang for a video so i don't have to hide the camera or anything"

"see you guys downstairs for the 'mukbang'" i said then giggle and turn off the camera

I head downstairs to the dining room where the food is set up and y/n is already sat there waiting for me.

"you ready baby" she asked me

"yea i am let me just set up the camera you look so sexy right now by the way" i said trying to build up for the prank even though i wasn't lying

"ahhahaha thank you bils" she gave me a cut lil smile.

We set up the camera and do the intro and i get started with the prank. i got up to get water then came back and sat extremely close to her.

"babe you're practically sitting on me you have a whole ass chair" she laughed

"but i wanna be near you baby" i leaned in and kissed her lips a couple times, then her cheeks a bunch of times.

"billie did you forget about the mukbang." she giggled slightly pushing me off. but i didn't stop i kissed her lips more and more and more.

"Bils stoppp" she whined "whyy" i pouted "why are you kissing me sooo much right now" she also said laughing trying not to sound mean

"Fine whatever i'll stop" i fake being mad got off of her and back on my own chair and started eating my taco bell burrito.

She looked at me for a couple seconds with a cheeky smile "baby look at me" she said grabbing my chin to meet her y/e/c eyes. "i love you and your kisses buttt we're trynna film love we aren't gonna get this video done if you won't stop kissing me" she whispered and gave me a small peck but i kept kissing her and she started laughing and pushed me off. "what did we just say baby, the video" she said pointing to the camera.

"ughh babe fuck the video, kiss me" i said puckering my lips. She connected our lips and we made out for a couple minutes before she let go cupping my cheeks and saying "there, was that good"
"no i want more" i whined "what's up with you right now i know you're  clingy sometimes but this is a whole different level are you horny right now or something" she giggled at her last statement she's such a child sometimes

"no y/n just because i wanna kiss my girlfriend doesn't mean i wanna fuck her, well not right now atleast"

"okay okay can we please just finish the video and i'll kiss you baby, it's getting a bit much" she said in a calmer more serious tone

"but i cant wait i literally cant stop kissing you, you just look so cute right now" i say and pepper kiss all over her face and neck.

"bil please come on eat your food" she says and i stop for a couple minutes enjoying my food and talking to the camera.

i eat my food and stare at her the whole time while she eats and talks to the camera about how we first met.

"can you stop staring at me?you're so weird baby" y/n says laughing while turning her attention to me for a couple seconds.

I roll my eyes and cup her cheeks and fill her face with kisses again, her cheeks start to redden. She didn't stop me tho i'm guessing she gave up, so i kissed her more and more.

"OKAY!, OKAY!" y/n laughs loudly

"for real why are you kissing me soooo much right now. Billie we got like 5 minutes of proper footage if you don't wanna do this video just say cuz i don't really feel like doing it anymore imma be honest" she says

"no no i do wanna do the video why are you getting mad i just wanted to kiss you" i state

" i'm not getting mad bils it's just idk we're filming right now and it's getting irritating you know how much i love when you kiss me baby but not right now okay" she says calmly and gave me a long peck on my lips "should we continue with the video now" she whispered close to my lips

"yea okay i'm sorry" i said trying to sound upset

"no no don't be sorry okay i'm not mad or anything i just wanna get this video over with it's taking way more time than needed i have work to do my love"

After 10 more minutes we end the video short but i forgot to mention that i do have a hidden camera in the living room to film the after math.

We clean up then we head to the living room and i start kissing her again.

"baby kiss me!  you said after the video you'll kiss me" i said pouting

"billie i've been kissing you but okay" she says and kisses me a bunch of times before stopping and playing with the dogs.

"i want moreeee" i whined like a child

"i just gave you like 500 kisses in the span of 20 minutes i think you got enough kisses for now"

"bro you gave me like 3 kisses in total" i lied

Her mouth dropped and she starts laughing like a crazy man "you did not just say i gave you 3 kisses get the fuck outta here" she starts laughing again

"yea you did, kiss me" i tug on her hoodie strings

we make out for a couple minutes but she stops again "okay baby you wanna go for a late night swim?" she asks "no i wanna make out" i say with a cheeky grin and give me a small smile "okay no seriously something has to be up why have you been kissing me like it's the end of the world"

"HAHAHAHA ITS A PRANKKK" i laugh at her then get up and do my victory dance.

"you little rat i knew something was up" she giggles and pushes me playfully "we can't kiss for a whole week now those kisses covered it" she says in a teasing tone

"i don't think you could last a day without kissing me" i say challenging her "oh i can definitely last it's you i'm worried about" she smirks