Passing out prank (on billie)

a/n
This is kind of a short one oops

Y/n's POV

I pressed the record button on the camera and started with the intro

"Hey guys welcome back, today i'm going to be doing another prank on billie she got me good the last prank she did on me so it's pay back time."

"as you can see i'm in the car right now about to walk in the house i just got back home from training so imma act like i'm lightheaded blah blah blah and pass out, and Finneas is in this prank too so he already set the camera up at our house and he's there to make sure billie doesn't call 911 or some shit"

"well bye guys let's get started with the prankkk" i laughed evilly

I walked into the house and saw billie and Finn on the couch watching a movie.

"hey babyyy" Billie saw me walking in and got up to greet me

"hey baby" i say less enthusiastic

"what's up Finn" i greet him as well

"hey y/n" he waves back

"how was training?" billie asked

i shrugged my shoulders leaning my head on the counter covering my face.

"what's  wrong baby are you okay" she says rubbing my back

"mhm i just feel super lightheaded right now" i mumble

"did u drink enough water, hold up stay there i'll get water" she went to get me a cold glass of water awww she's so sweet and caring my loveee.

"here you go drink it all" she says handing me the cup and i take it and drink the whole thing

"do you feel a bit better here come sit"

i shake my head no as we go sit on the couch

"baby i don't know what's wrong with me right now" i say panicking getting up and then falling on the ground 'passing out'

"fuck y/n" she gasps

"holy shit baby baby" she rubs my face then taps my back

"Finneas holy shit come i don't know what to do she passed out"

"y/n wake up oh my god oh my god baby come on" she panicked checking to see if i was still breathing.

"FINNEAS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE HELP ME" she screams at finn

"BILLIE I DONT KNWO WHAT TO DO EITHER, she's breathing right?" he says and i start to fake shake just to intensify it.

"Oh my god shes shaking baby omg y/n please wake up i don't know what to do, Finn go get my phone call 911"

"no i don't think 911 is needed try waking her up"

Billies POV

I was shocked at what Finneas just said

"bro what the fuck is wrong with that fucked up brain of yours she passed out and is shaking this isnt normal so call 911 and stop being a dick while i stay with her"

"y/n please wake up" i started to tear up i didn't know what to do i was never put into this kind of situation "FINN go get a glass of water if you're just gonna stand there being fucking useless" i shout at him i know i might be harsh but indidn't know why he was being like that

He gives me the glass of water and i pour some on y/n's face but still nothing she stopped shaking tho idkk if that's a good or bad sign

"stopp she's not moving Finn oh my god y/n if you're fucking with me....please come on baby wake up"

"ummm" i get up and start looking for my phone frantically.

i found it and grabbed to dial 911

"BILLIE STOP, don't call"

"WDYM YOU DUMBASS SHES NOT MOVING SO YES IM GOING TO CALL THEM" i lash out

i start crying "Fin what id she doenst wake up....I-"

Y/n's POV

I couldn't bare to hear Billies crying voice anymore so i get up and wipe some of the water that this girl poured on me.

" No no baby i'm fine, it was just a prank i didn't pass out"i say getting up and going over for her

she pushes me away still crying

"FUCK OFF Y/N IM SO DONE I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU UGH" she stormed off upstairs into the bedroom.

i looked at finn with a shocked expression "fuckk what do we do" i ask him

"well idk about you but i have to leave soon i say just go talk to her and calm her down you know"

i go grab the camera and do a quick outro "umm alright guys that didn't go as planned i'm gonna go check up on her, subscribe, like blah blah we'll see you next time byee!"

"bro she's soo mad did u see the way she screamed at our faces i mean she kinda has the right too we scared her a bit too much that was mean from me i gotta admit"

"yea i know go check up on her make sure she's alright text me and let me know when everything's okay"

"okay see you later" i say and give him a hug and he leaves.

i walked upstairs going to our bedroom but the door was locked

"Billie baby it's me can you open the door please" i say knocking on the door softly

"no i don't care if it's you go away i don't wanna talk to you"

"Please love open the door so we can talk" she doesn't respond

"baby it was a prank i'm fine it wasn't real it was to get you back .....you prank me too"

"i don't go to that extremity i didn't prank you thinking i passed out and not breathing you scared me i didn't like that"

"i know baby just open the door please" i start to feel super bad now

She unlocks the door then walks back the bed without looking at me her eyes were red and still full of tears.

i go onto the bed and give her a hug "aww baby don't cry i'm okay, i'm sorry that prank was a bit harsh"

she finally hugged me back tightly and started crying again " it was y/n please don't do that ever again you freaked me out i thought i was going to lose you i can't live with that"

i smiled hearing those words " i know i know me too how about no more pranks like that okay"

she pulls way "okay" she mumbles and we start to make out lovingly putting all of our emotions into it letting her know i'm here and that nothing happened to me.

"i love you baby, i cant wait to marry you" i say and peck her forehead she gives me a big smile

"i love you more" she says and straddles my lap kissing me more.