Visit Eleven

Reason: Check up

Symptoms: None

Time in: 10:00 am December 3rd, 2014

Shuhua held out two tickets, her hand shaking a little because this had to be overstepping with Soojin. It wasn't easy getting the tickets, either. Not difficult as in there was a shortage because like merchandise, Minnie always kept extras just in case. But difficult as in Minnie knew something was up now.

It didn't help that she told Miyeon, so now she had both of them on her back. Didn't help that Shuhua now had to admit that, okay, maybe she liked Soojin more than she should. Maybe as more than a doctor, or a friend - if they even were friends. Were they friends? It felt like that, now. Kind of.

"What's this?" Soojin asked.

Shuhua swallowed in. "Tickets. I have a show coming up in two weeks, I thought you'd want to go maybe. I gave two to Yuju as well. I think she mentioned taking yerin."

"Well, they're dating, so probably," Soojin said, still looking at the tickets. Soojin then licked her lips, before biting down. She twirled a loose strand of hair with her finger. "This is - are you sure?" she said looking up. "What are the dates. I--"

"It's no big deal or anything," Shuhua said, even though she was sweating. "Bring whoever you want. A date. I just thought, as a friend, you'd want to go." Ugh. The thought of Soojin bringing a date made Shuhua's jaw lock. But she had to because it was rude to give someone just one ticket, right? No one wanted to go to a concert alone, and Shuhua already kind of gathered that Rin and Yuju were something based on the occasional doey look they'd throw each other's way.

"Friends?" Soojin teased, though she still hadn't grabbed the tickets.

Shuhua nodded. "Friends."

Soojin bit the inside of her cheek, but then grabbed the tickets. Wait, ticket. She grabbed one. "I'm not actually seeing anyone," she mentioned, a throw away line more than anything, but Shuhua's ears pricked up at it. "I'll see if I can make it."

She smiled, and Shuhua's stomach did the weird flippy thing and her chest thumped a little harder than normal.

"Thank you," Soojin said, twirling her hair. "Again." She chuckled, her hand coming to cover her mouth. "You know, maybe this whole super idol friend thing isn't bad."

Shuhua sighed in relief, hoping it wasn't too noticeable. "Well now it just sounds like you're using me!"

Suddenly Soojin's smile shifted into a frown. Her eyes widened and she leaned forward, almost touching Shuhua. "No! I--I really do appreciate this. I, well, thank you."

Shuhua smiled, feeling a warm, bubbling sensation in her chest that moved up her throat. "Jeez, I was just kidding. Let's do this appointment thing now," Shuhua said, propping herself up on the examination table.