Visit Nineteen

Reason: Check up

Symptoms: leg fracture, fatigue

Time in: 3:00 pm February 21st, 2016

Shuhua realized that being in love wasn't anything like the movies. She'd figured it out sometime around the tour to be exact, when the butterflies were there but so was a lot of pain. And it wasn't like Shuhua had never dated or anything, because she had; she'd just never been in love. Real love, deep love, love you could feel when you stretched and love that made you unable to sleep at night. Love that made your stomach hurt, made you feel nauseous, made you think and think and think.

Miyeon's advice was simple, well you should tell her. Minnie's on the other hand had been more explicit, and Shuhua was pretty sure a threat was mingled in with it. However, both of them were right to an extent. Shuhua needed to tell Soojin at some point because what was happening was something that couldn't continue.

Soojin flashed a light into her eyes, peering deep into Shuhua's pupils. "You're exhausted."

Shuhua blinked slowly, then let out an involuntary yawn. "I missed the office, but it's so cold here."

"Don't change the subject."

Shuhua poked out her lower lip, only to have a thermometer shoved under her tongue a moment later. "Listen, if you're not going to at least try to get better; I'm upping the dosage of B12 to every week."

Shuhua's mouth dropped open, the thermometer hanging from between her lips. Soojin shoved it back in. Those shots hurt. Bad. Shuhua hadn't been able to sit properly for two whole hours without extreme discomfort.

Soojin slipped the thermometer out. "At least you're not running a fever, but you're pale, lighter than usual - and you've always been too light - and on top of that your heart is still erratic."

Shuhua swallowed in. Okay, she could tell Soojin the truth. She'd been waiting over a year for this, it was time to at least test the waters. "It beats like that for Soojin!" she winked, edging as close as she could with her cast in the way.

"Well tell it I said to stop," Soojin muttered, but Shuhua couldn't tell if it was a direct rejection because her cheeks were flushed red. So she was affected. "Anyways, I have crutches for you," she nodded over to the wall where they were leaning on the far end of the office. Shuhua had been using a wheelchair with Minnie and Miyeon helping her out; though both of them had been busy that afternoon so Shuhua had to rely on her bodyguard to bring her to her appointment.

Soojin smirked at Shuhua. "I had to go into kids sizes."

If the smirk wasn't so hot Shuhua would have had some rather choice words; instead she only glared. "Very funny."

Soojin chuckled, going to grab the crutches. "It'll take some practice to not be clumsy with them, so I'd still keep the chair close - but with this you'll obviously have more mobility." She brought them closer so that they were leaning next to Shuhua on the exam table. The closer they got, the more aware of Soojin Shuhua became.

Like, if she just leaned in a little bit she'd be kissing Soojin. Or she'd be on the floor because Soojin would move and gravity would take its course. Shuhua preferred the first option.

Usually Shuhua wasn't so timid about going after what she wanted. She was famous because that was her thing. And Shuhua loved being an idol, was in love with the concept - of course she was nervous at first, but she had to go for it.

Eventually, sooner than later, Shuhua was going to have to go for Soojin. Because just like not being an idol; like the constant strive and rejection before success, this was driving her insane.