First Date - Light Smut

as the title implies, it is gonna be filled with a little light smut so if you don't like it, please don't read it. thanks ♥

anywhooo, their first date is gonna be in, well of course, France!! It's cute, but clichè... what am I saying, every love story has it's over-used moments "[-.-]. it's also where France asks Iggy out so YAY!!!! ((FYI, It's like the next day if you read Goodnight, Mon Cher, so you guys know and all.)) i wanna thank @Vannah-chan22 for helping me!!! ♥ *sub-consciousmore like gave you the whole story *coughs* *me, to sub-conscious* ONLY THE IDEA 

Hope you guys like it.. if it's crappy, well you know why... it's my first actual eh smut type thing. =_=

 •○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Arthur woke up to something soft on his cheek. "Hmm?" he hummed sleepily. The blonde Brit looked at the white sweater below him in confusion. Quickly he put two and two together and, well.. "Whaa-WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?! WHY DID I SLEEP ON YOU?!" he raged, shooting up out of Francis's lap.

Francis awoke in a flash. "Ma chérie? Why are you yelling at me! You're the one who fell asleep on me!" 

Arthur blushed at the thought, but then shook it off. "So you're meaning to tell me that we..." he whispered as his heart raced anxiously.

"Ohonhonhon! Oui. Ah! Just kidding. Why would I?" Francis chuckled, getting up off of the couch. "Well, I'm going to cook breakfast. Care to join me?" He smiled and held out his hand to Arthur who was sitting on the carpet. Arthur stared up at the sapphires that belonged to the Frenchman.

"U-Uhh.. Yeah.." He reached out and grabbed his hand. I hope I don't screw this up, if I do, I could never forgive myself. Wait, what am I even saying, Arthur mentally cried. They headed towards the kitchen, Francis cautiously watching the hobbling Arthur. 

"So," Francis pondered. "What do you want to cook? Keep in mind that we both woke up a little late so it would be ideal to make brunch." Arthur moved his mouth while looking up at his eyebrows. 

Aw, he looks so cute thinking like that, Francis squealed internally.

Finally, Arthur made up his mind. "Well, you can't go wrong with pancakes, right, love?" He looked at Francis, not realizing what he had added at the end. Francis's face was tinged with a light pink blush. He decided not to tell Arthur about the little mistake, instead nodding his head and grabbed his apron from the rack.

"Here, you can use my spare one." He threw the white apron at Arthur and laughed when he missed the easy catch.

Arthur felt shy to ask, but he wasn't very good at tying anything, especially if it was behind him. "U-Uh, frog? C-Can you help me t-tie this?" He looked down at the white tiles in the kitchen. There goes Mr. I'm-Britain-the-tough-guy act, he sighed.

Francis had a smug look an his face. He helped Arthur tie it, then, quickly took a scoopful of flour from the bowl he had set up, and pelted it towards Arthur.

Arthur stood there looking lost, it took him 2 seconds to process the situation, and then he smiled deviously. "So we're gonna play THAT game, huh?" He took the flour and smashed it into Francis's face. The powder was everywhere, and they kept throwing it at each other, flirting and blushing. Suddenly, Arthur was grabbed by Francis from behind. He spun the poor Brit around to face him and leaned into his caked face.

"W-What? Git? W-What are you trying to do?" Francis's eyes blinked open. He hadn't realized what he was doing. Stupid unknown feelings taking over me.