║Nothing - The Script Part 2║

So you guys really loved Part 1.. OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR THAT AND THE 1.18K READS AND 69 VOTES. I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD READ MY STORIES. YAYY. THANKS. I LOVE ALL OF YOUSE ♥

Now, here's Part 2

(( Again, it's written in Arthur's POV ))

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

I got up off the curb to meet the three who were at the end of the street.

"Arthur?.." a French voice squeaked out.

I spun around, whipping my head back to see who it was. My bloodshot eyes gleamed as I stood there dumb-founded. "Francis?"

His cerulean eyes were staring back at mine, swarming with pain and sorrow. I stuttered, not knowing how to approach him, especially after how I broke his heart that had been ripped apart more than once. Running towards him, I embraced him in a hug. I didn't care if he didn't hug back, I just needed to feel him one more time.

He let out a soft grunt at the force of my grasp, but then slowly, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. When I felt them, I smiled, letting my tears roll down my cheeks. Footsteps were approaching us, and Francis pulled me closer to his chest. He didn't want to let anyone else get in between us, not ever; they weren't going to keep us apart.

We both shut our eyes as the footsteps got louder. I cringed, expecting to the worst, but only silence engulfed both of us. My eyes fluttered open to check for my surroundings as I poked Francis so he could open his eyes. Four people were coming towards us; four hands grabbed my shoulders and attempted to pry me off of Francis while the other four hands did the same to him. I screamed as hot tears flew out of my eyes. When I finally have him, we get ripped apart. Why? "LET GO OF ME, YOU FUCKING GITS!" I snapped my head back to see Allistor and Isaac restraining me from Francis, who was now elbowing the Prussian and Spaniard in the gut.

"BASTARDS! LET GO OF ME!" I heard Francis yell. Automatically, I roughly turned my head behind me towards the sound of his screams. Antonio whispered something into his ear. Whatever he said seemed to calm his protests, but there was still some uncertainty swirling in his eyes. Gilbert let go of Francis's left arm and took out his phone to -from what it looked like- text someone.

But someone was missing... Suddenly, a pair of hands shoved me down onto the concrete sidewalk, banging my skull against it. I heard Francis yell a French curse word as I looked up to see Alfred scowling at me.

"WHY TO FUCK ARE YOU BACK TO HIM AGAIN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH HIM!" he shouted.

I blinked dumbly.. big mistake. Alfred slapped my right cheek, causing my head to sharply turn to the left.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ALF-"

"FRANCIS! SHUT UP!" I shouted, adding more pain to my throbbing head. He shut his mouth instantly as I glared daggers into Alfred's eyes through my shaggy dirty blonde bangs. "What do you want?"

He grinned deviously. "Just answer me this. Why are you back with the shithead who doesn't even love you?"

"He does love me."

"Oh yeah! Then why did he totally forget about you? If he was giving you more attention you wouldn't have gone and fucked your housemaid, now would've you?"

I stared at the ground, not being able to look at Francis. Alfred made a good point, but what I know is that I love Francis and yes, sometimes he doesn't give me so much attention, but he doesn't do that because he doesn't love me. Francis has to do that because of work.. he sacrifices himself so much for me; he loves me.