IMPORTANT

A lot of things to discuss in this chapter.

1) I'm pretty sure I can't update the new chapter before school starts. School starts on Thursday and you guys might be thinking, "Oh, I'm sure she can write a chapter in 3 days, right?" But the truth is I KNOW I can't. I still didn't even finish my summer reading assignments so how am I supposed to finish a chapter on top of all the work. Sorry about that.

2) PLEASE SEND REQUESTS. Like honestly. I love all of my readers to DEATH and would defend ANY of them if they needed help with something, BUT you guys NEVER send me requests. I ask you every single chapter because I have no ideas whatsoever. I'll try to get some ideas in (since 8th grade's gonna be pure HELL) but I'm gonna be counting on you to send me at least one request, no matter how weird it might sound, I'll write it.

3) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 100+ FOLLOWERS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WOULD FOLLOW SOMEONE AS WEIRD AND AWKWARD AS ME. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE WRITING FOR READERS AS AMAZING AS YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT GUYS (and if you're not following me, but read my book(s), I still love you ♥)

Oh, and sorry if you guys thought this was an update... Didn't mean to disappoint you... :(

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'LL UPDATE BY THE NEXT WEEKEND!!

~Mel