║Nothing - The Script║

I'm so sorry about this chapter. It's just that no relationship is perfect.. FrUK is no exception. In this one, Arthur kinda has a one-night stand with his mansion's maid while Francis is away. Francis comes back to find Arthur sleeping with her- you know what. Just read it... I won't spoil this for you.

Just an FYI, this is my first song based chapter / one-shot so it might be just a tad bit crappy. Oh well, I try. Hope you like!! All ya have to do is change the "her"s from the song into "him"s. It's written in Arthur's POV btw.

*Allistor = Scotland and Isaac = Ireland*

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Am I better off dead?

Am I better off a quitter?~

I can't believe it. The one thing that's ever loved me has left forever... and it's all my fault. If it wasn't for my stupid desires, I would have my little frog in my arms, but they took over me, and that cost me everything. I'm better off just quitting at love since this is bound to happen again. I'll probably quit at life, too. Would it hurt anyone if I just died? Nope, because no one loves me. He was the only one that did

They say I'm better off now

Than I ever was with her~

As soon as he slammed the door out of the mansion, I sat up and faced Chloe, the worst mistake I ever made.

"Get out," I growled.

"But love-"

"I SAID OUT, YOU HEAR ME?" I slammed my fist against the nightstand. She scrambled to her feet, taking the blanket and covering herself with it. "AND YOU'RE FIRED!" I yelled. She ran down the stairs, sobbing. When the front door closed, I began to cry.

"I'm such a fucking idiot. How did I let this happen? This stupid mistake cost me everything. Why, why, why, why?" I sobbed into my hands. Before I began to mentally stab myself, my cellphone rang. I jumped up to get it... the only little shimmer of hope. "Francis..?" was all I managed to croak out, not giving a damn to who was on the other line.

The voice on the other end laughed. "Nah, dude. It's Alf- Are you crying?"

All it took was a sniffle and Alfred knew. "I'll be over in 5 with Allistor and Isaac."

Five minutes was all I needed. I had to get my shit together and organized, I didn't need their help. But, if I was so called 'independent', then why did I not protest the fact that all three of them were coming over?

The three barged into the house and called my name. I rushed down the stairs to greet them.

"Explain," was all they said.

After explaining everything that happened, I waited for their response, biting my lip to muffle in the sobs.

"Ye better off without that," Allistor claimed as he took another gulp of smoke. The others nodded in agreement.

I had to lie to myself, the hardest thing to do in front of them. "You're right."

As they take me to my local down the street

I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet~

"Come on, let's go to The Tavern." Isaac said, killing the silence. He dragged me outside along with the other two and started telling stories in the dark.