i. L e e J o o h e e

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴."

– 𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘌𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

March 02, 20xx

Lee Joohee's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache and ringing ears, along with all the yelling that's happening outside my room.

'Why the hell are they yelling early in the morning?' I thought to myself.

"Dan-i, go wake up Joohee, or else both of you will be late!"

 Wait! Dan-i? AHHH! My head started to pound even more than that the pain was now unbearable. I screamed in pain when I saw a woman enter my room.

"Joohee! What happened?!" She asked me in concern while squeezing my shoulders. Who is this woman? Why is she in our house? Where's my mom and dad? As questions started to flood my thoughts, I was losing my consciousness slowly, the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

Dan-i's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go to school when I realized that my uniform wasn't the one we ordered.

"Mom! Where's my uniform?" I asked my mom while looking at this sparkling uniform?_? 

Why do I have this kind of uniform? This isn't the one we ordered? 

" What are you talking about? I put it there in your room so you can see it easily?" Then mom suddenly barges into my room.

 "That's your uniform. We went together last week to get it fit. What are you talking about?" My mom pointed out the ✨sparkly uniform✨ I was talking about earlier, and I just gave him the look 👁️👄👁️

A pure white jacket, with a red ribbon and a one-piece beige skirt. It's like a uniform straight out of a comic book or a novel!

I try to defend my lost uniform, but of course, I lost with my mom and just wear this uniform. As I shoo away my mom, she suddenly said an unfamiliar name.

"Dan-i, go wake up Joohee, or else you both will be late!" Joohee? Who is that? As if on cue, we suddenly heard a girl screaming across the room. As we rush into the room, we saw a girl clutching her head. Tears are rolling in her pretty face.

'Wow. She has a pretty crying face' I snapped at the thought with a blush on my face.

This is not the right time for that, Dan-i! There's a stranger in your house, and your mom is very, VERY concerned about her. What is happening?! The pretty girl lost her consciousness.

"Joohee! Wake up! Oh my goodness! Dan-i, call an ambulance! What are you standing there for?! Hurry!" I immediately dialed 911 as I heard the panicking voice of my mom. "Dan-i, you should go to school now. Tell your teacher Joohee will be absent for today and tell her I'll call her later to fill in the details." She stated with a more stable voice now.

As I stand there, confused with what's happening. I just decided to go to school.

Am I dreaming? Or am I suffering from amnesia? I opened the door when I saw an unrealistic pretty girl in front of me. Her skin is so pale and smooth, silky hair that falls down to her waist, with a purple glaze over its jet black hair, and her eyes shining with a lovely shade of violet.

Wow~! She's so pretty!  

I've never seen her before, is she new here? Wait, what is she doing in front of my house? She keeps staring at me. Was I staring at her for too long?? Then she suddenly hold my hand? ☉▵☉

"Dan-ah, we're going to be late. Let's go!" 

Oh my gosh... Her voice is so pretty...!!!!

March 2nd,

The day of the school entrance ceremony. My daily life has begun to change into a web novel.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Joohee's P.O.V

The white ceiling greets me when I open my eyes. The smell of disinfectant and the sound of the heart monitor were the ones accompanying me in this room. Recollecting what happened earlier gives me headaches. Where am I? Who was that woman earlier? She sounded concerned and panic as if she has known me for years. As I contemplated with my thoughts, the door suddenly opens with the woman earlier.

"Thank goodness you're awake now! I was worried, Joohee. What happened to you?" The woman talks to me with a mix of relief and concern on her face.

"Who are you?" I ask putting an end to my endless question about what's happening.

The woman's face was now painted in shock. Tears are starting to gather in her eyes. Her hands are going to her mouth as if she didn't expect me to ask that question. "Sweetie, do you not know me? Do you know your name? What can you remember?" I shook my head and answered. "I can remember my name. Where's my mom? Where am I? How do you know my name?" I started to question her as I felt my body panic.

I saw her get stiff when I mentioned my family. What's happening?

"Joohee, calm down. I'll answer all of your questions later, so rest for now. I'll call the doctor to tell them you are awake now." She told me with a warm smile on her face.

Now that I think of it, she looks familiar. I think I've seen her somewhere. Dan-i? Where did I hear that name again? I tried to squeeze my head as if it will help me to remember that name.

Wait! Wait! Inso's Law! I remember it now! Ham Dan-i is the main character of that webtoon, but this is not a webtoon. Maybe they're just the same name. Ignoring the thoughts that I transmitted into the world of webtoon. I tried to come up with answers that will satisfy me.

|| Time skip ||

I am now alone in my room. Drowning myself with the answers that I gathered earlier.

Flashback~

The doctor asks me some questions, asking me what can I remember.

" I remember waking up in my room then I heard somebody's voice. The pain was unbearable. That's it. When I try to remember something my head hurts." I answered honestly.

After that, they left my room, after a few minutes Dan-i's mom came back with a sullen face.

"Joohee, the doctor told me you might be experiencing memory loss because of a traumatic experience. You may regain your memory sooner, sweetie. Don't worry." She told me with a warm smile.

"Oh, I completely forgot! I am your mother's sister. For now, you'll be staying with us. You can trust me, sweetie. When the right time comes I'll tell you everything, okay?" She added.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Note: 

 1.1k words

First chapter is out! I might update every Wednesday since that is my free time, so I hope you like this chapter! Comments are very welcome, please do tell me your reactions! I would love to read it. Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter! <3

Vote, Comment, & Share!