vi. Y o o C h u n y o u n g

After the little commotion, the group continued to eat their ramen at the seaside.

"Waah, the ramen is so warm~," Joohee said as she tried to warm her hands with the cup of ramen.

Seeing how Joohee's hand turn red with cold, they immediately looked at the thief who stole Joohee's gloves.

"Hey, why are you wearing Joohee's gloves? " Chunyeong asked Yeoryeong as he reach for her scarf. "Why are you also wearing 2 scarves?" He added.

"Did she take it from you two?"

"No, I didn't! And don't take it off!" Yeoryeong trying to take Chunyeong's hands off of her scarf and gloves.

"Dan-i and Joojoo put it on me, so I'll never take it off." She said while having the girl-who-fell-in love look.

Are you sure this is a straight web novel? Joohee thought as she tried to rub her hands to warm them.

Being beside her, Chunyeong saw how cold Joohee is. Taking her hands to his pockets to keep her warm.

Joohee just let the boy show that kind of affection 'cause she's used to it by now. Years have passed that Joohee saw the little differences in the character's personality in the novel and the characters she was with now.

______________

That night, Yeoryeong decided to sleep over with Joohee and Dan-i.

"How can we fit in the bed?" Joohee asked while yawning. Feeling how tired her body was when they literally run for their lives when people start to swarm them at the beach.

"Ughh, so tired... We can fit here Joohee. We don't have any bad sleeping habits, so I guess that's a plus." Dan-i said as she lay on the bed.

As Yeoryeong starts to wonder why people started to crowd them a while ago, the two just look at her with the thoughts of how annoying having the 'innocent' card is.

If ever Dan-i's plan succeeded, will I still feel anxious about what I saw back then? I love being friends with them but...

It's not enough to make me stay.

___________________

Few days before the opening of class.

It was 9 in the morning when a phone call can be heard in the room. Waking up our sleeping beauty, she answers the phone with her scratchy voice.

"Hello? "

"Joohee, did I wake you up? Sorry."

Hearing a male's voice on the other side of the phone, Joohee immediately look at her phone to see the caller.

"Chun-ah~ Why did you call me this early? Did something happen?" Joohee groggily asked Chunyeong trying her best not to fall asleep.

" I was supposed to tell you not to browse the internet for a while but I guess no need for me to tell you since you-"

"Zzzz..."

"Joohee? Are you still there?" Chunyeong asked Joohee on the phone but he was answered by small snores.

With that Chunyeong ends the call and called Dan-i also with the same reason and adds that he will go accompany them later.

————

Ding dong~

A doorbell can be heard in the peaceful living room, Dan-i immediately opened the door expecting their visitor with a box of tiramisu cake as her request.