v. 3 y e a r s l a t e r

A cold breeze greeted them with the sound of waves crashing to the shore. The two were in a daze, reminiscing the 3 years they had in this world they were in now. Not minding the cold that's sipping in her body, Joohee just continued to look over the horizon.

Numerous calls on her name yet Joohee was still lost on her thoughts, making her friends worry about her since the said girl has been doing that these past few weeks.

As she was lost, she felt a hand intertwined with hers making her come back to reality. Realizing she wasn't responding she quickly apologized to them, telling the excuse that she was just tired.

Dan-i was just staring at her cousin, worried. She guessed at what her cousin was thinking that she can't hear Yeoryeong's call at all, probably because they were in the same boat after all. But not just that, ever since that day her cousin began to act differently. Just like her, she's keeping her distance from the group but what made Joohee do that?

As the group talked about buying some ramen at the convenience store, Joohee's mind was wandering about what happened to her room this morning.

I almost got caught. Joohee thought.

Flashback

Being not a morning person, someone had a hard time waking Joohee up. Concluding that the school ended means longer sleep is a far-fetched dream for Joohee now as she felt a hand, shaking her from her sleep.

"Joohee, wake up" making their voice gentler as much as possible not to startle the sleeping girl. He gently shakes her shoulders again attempting to wake up the girl.

Joohee was frowning in her sleep indicating she's having a nightmare. "No... don't... Come back. I don't want to stay here.." Little tears started to flow on her cheeks, startling the silver-headed boy in her room.

"Yah, Joohee! Wake up" Jiho started to shake the girl a little bit harder than before.

Joohee was now awake, sobbing. Her dream felt way too real. "Shhh, it's okay. You're okay now." Jiho rubs Joohee's back as she tries to calm her cries.

After a few minutes, you can hear small snores in the room. Joohee fell asleep again after crying that much, so Jiho just let the girl sleep for a few minutes and let Dan-i wake up her cousin.

Time skip~

Since Joohee gets cold easily, she wears 3 layers of clothes then gloves and pairs them with a scarf. Joohee was now ready to go. Jiho and Joohee stayed silent about what happened a while ago. After a few minutes, they've arrived at the train station.

( Joohee is wearing something like this, except for the bag

( Joohee is wearing something like this, except for the bag. If you have a particular outfit you can wear that ^^ just make it thick. credits to pinterest~)

"Noonaaa, Mom!" Ju-in rushed to the girls to hug them.

"Hey! Don't hug both of them at the same time" Yeoryeong tried to get Joohee away from Ju-in.