vii. K w o n E u n h y e o n g

This chapter will be full of flashbacks.

———————————————————

Third Person's P.O.V.

Eunhyung was the first one she got close with among the four heavenly kings. He approached her first after the incident.

Flashback

It was after Baek Yeomin's scene when the redhead approached Joohee. Joohee was still quiet in her seat seemingly observing her surroundings. No emotions can be seen and her thoughts cannot be guessed.

The red hair shows a concerned look since the girl was pretty talkative during break time but now after the scene, Baek Yeomin had caused Joohee to be unusually quiet.

Eunhyung approached the quiet girl and tapped her desk.

"Hey, Joohee." He said while smiling at her. Joohee was dazed, staring at him.

"Uhmm, are you okay?" Eunhyung asked, feeling the intensity of Joohee's stare.

Joohee blinked, returning to her travel around her thoughts. " Wow, you're so handsome up close" she murmured.

Eunhyung was surprised by the sudden compliment. The tip of his ears was turning red as he tries to process what he heard.

(A/N: I really tried my best to edit the blush but I don't have any talent in drawing T^T forgive me but look he looks like a lost puppy!! 0////0 )

A soft giggle was heard from Joohee when she saw Eunhyung's flustered face.

I didn't know this side of Eunhyung could be this cute.

"I'm okay Eunhyung-ssi! I'm just trying not to sleep" Joohee said with her energetic tone once again getting Eunhyung out of his flustered state.

"Oh, you can take a nap. We still have a few minutes before the next class." Eunhyung suggested to the sleepless girl.

Looking at it he can see the bags under her eyes.

"It's okay. A few minutes is not enough for my nap" Joohee said while trying to stop her yawn. " I need about an hour or so for a nap" she added. Tears started to gather in her eyes when she tried to stop yawning in front of the boy.

Then the bell rang signaling the end of break time.

Eunhyung's P.O.V

P.E is the last subject for today. We've changed our uniforms into our tracksuits and went to the field.

"Today, we're gonna run. Get ready to run 5 laps." Our P.E teacher told us.

My classmates started to do their warm-ups on their own. Chunyeong and I were about to get started too when I heard the group beside us.

"Joojoo, are you sure you can run in your state right now?"