iv. T h e 4 h e a v e n l y k i n g s

Third Person's POV

"Dan-i say ahh~ You too Joojoo say ahh~," Yeoryeong said while feeding two girls. Hearts are floating around them by how sweet they suddenly act to each other.

Their attitude had turned 180... In just a span of a day

"Hey, Ham Dan-i-" Jiho was about to call them out but Ju-in had stopped him.

"Eun Jiho" Ju-in whispers to him. " It was a problem between them and they finally reconciled. Do you want to ruin their relationship again?"

"....."

"What's this? What's this? Are you three dating?" Ju-in asked the trio with a flowery aura around him.

"Do we really look that way?" Yeoryeong asked while clinging to Joohee and Dan-i.

"Wow. That's amazing." Jiho said dumbfounded.

"Hey." A certain blue-haired boy joins the crowd while showing his phone to Yeoryeong. "This time its sudoku," the girl said while trying to solve the game she was given.

Dan-i was staring at the duo while Joohee was happily eating some pocky and enjoying the scene where she can hang out with the main characters.

They're around us! My heart won't stop beating fast, they might hear it!! Joohee thought while having a mini heart attack.

"You're not avoiding her anymore?" Chunyoung suddenly asked Dan-i. "You've been purposely avoiding her and dragging your cousin with you." He added leaving everyone stunned with his straightforward question.

Damn, that's harsh. Joohee thought while trying to stop herself from laughing at how oblivious Chunyoung is.

"Ah! That's right!" Ju-in suddenly butts in. " Yeoryeong, you're the best! You got first place on the recent exam too, right? And Joohee too! You've got second place. You both really wrecked Jiho's dignity again! AHAHAHA" Ju-in teased his childhood friend just to save the awkward atmosphere they're having.

"That's right. The person who got 3rd place told me he willingly gave up the first pace in the last exam but he got squash by my Joojoo now." Yeoryeong said with a proud tone when Joohee's name was mentioned.

Joohee perked up when she heard her name. She decided not to tease the poor boy and befriended him by giving him some of her pocky."You can do it next time! Fighting! Here have some pocky!".

Jiho just let out a huff and even tho he is trembling in anger, his hands are still reaching for the pocky.

Did he purposely change the subject? Dan-i thought.

At the corner of the room...

"What's up with Dan-i? She ignored Yeoryeong not too long ago." A classmate said.
________________________

Ding dong~

Break time just ended.

"Can I go to your house later?" Yeoryeong asked the Dan-i and Joohee while walking to their classroom.

"Of course! Let's eat some tteokbeoki too!" Joohee said excitedly just thinking about that red spicy rice cake.

As they slide the door of their classroom they heard someone talking-

"She's so annoying. That Ham Dan-i"

"The boys are clinging to Ban Yeoryeong, she probably wants to get something out of it too by staying next to her. Also, Lee Joohee is just waiting for the right time to entertain the boys for her not to look bad, don't you think so?" Baek Yeomin said while having that filthy smirk on her face.