Prolouge

This was one of the first stories I wrote and haven't properly fixed. It's real bad, every time I get a notification that I got a comment on this. I cringe. If you read this I am SCARED of you because you can bully me so hard for this.

Want to warn everyone that Jim and Y/N fall in love during the trip, once they find love they will become very to touchy towards each other and Jim will be insanely protective

!! CHAPTERS THAT ARE NUMBERED HAVE BEEN EDITED AND FIXED!! so if you read this keep that in mind cause a non-numbered chapter may not make sense when you read one that is fixed and numbered. I wrote this when I didn't know how to write and I am slowly going into fix them!!

On the clearest of nights, when the winds of the Etherium were calm and peaceful

A ship comes into view.

The Great merchant ships with their cargoes of arcturian sura crystals
Felt safe and secure

Little did they suspect they were pursued by..

Pirates!

And the most feared of all these pirates Was the notorious captain Nathaniel Flint

A weird alien guy faces the front, he had 6 eyes and very sharp fangs.

"Fire!"

The ship from the tale start to fire the little ship flying by, behind this battle two young faces show up from behind entertained by what's happening.

Like a candarian zap-wing over taking its prey-

"James Pleiades Hawkins!" An older woman shouted who seemed to be the mother of the young boy.

Behind her another woman approached
"Oh Y/N!" She sighed.

The two children quickly shut their book and looked down guiltily.

"We only allowed you to have a sleepover in the same room if you promised to be asleep!" Scolded the girls mother.

"Which we thought you two were an hour ago" the boys mother continued, hand on her hips.

"Mum! we were just getting to the best part!"
Complained the boy.

"Please?" The girl pouted as her mother scooped her up in her arms, she gripped the ruffle of her mothers nightgown white her small fists.

"What do you think Sarah?" The girls mum turned to her friend with a smirk.

"can those eyes get any bigger?" she smirked widely. "Scooch over."

Sarah sat with her son as M/N sat at the end of the bed with little Y/N in her arms leaning over to watch the book.

Flint and his band of renegades swooped in out of nowhere

The pirates swung their  swords attacking the opponent, determined to keep their treasure while the others were determined to steal it.

And then gathering up their spoils, vanished without a trace

"Ooooooh" everyone in the room awed.

Flints secret trove was never found but stories have persisted it's remains hidden somewhere at the farthest reaches of the galaxy