2. Treasure planet?!

TW: death

Just to clear some stuff up, your mother helps out at the inn a lot while she also works her own job, so because of this you practically live at the inn (your not a burden tho so dw) it's kind of Sarah's way of paying your mum back for helping at the inn.

And your middle name is "Aurora" if you already have a middle name you can use your one  or use the one I'm giving you, up to you. The reason I'm actually giving you a middle is only because I really like the name Aurora.
————

"Thanks for listening Delbert" thanked Sarah as Delbert was beginning to make his leave.

"Seriously, it helps" smiled M/N.

"It's going to be ok!" Delbert comforted putting a hand in each of their shoulders.
"You'll see."

The to women smiled at their friend.

"I keep dreaming one day I'll open that door" Sarah opened a necklace that hung around her neck.
"And there they'll be, smiling happy little children holding new pets and begging us to let them keep it" M/N and Sarah both laughed and the memories, some of them included little snippets of Merlin also playing around with his younger sister and her friend.

M/N hummed softly at the last memory before also standing up.
"I've got to go to if I wanna make my shift"

"Tell Jeff I said hello" Sarah smiled, giving her friends one last hug.

"Next time we actually speak I will" M/N laughed back sadly.

Delbert opened the door to leave the inn, but as he did Jim's and Y/N were in the doorway holding up billy bones, soaked as it started to rain really hard.

The women gasped.

"James Pleiades Hawkins!"
"Y/N Aurora L/N!"

The two yelled at the sight of their children.

"Mum he's hurt, bad" Jim answered as they both layered him onto the floor.

"Me chest Lass" billy bones croaked out towards Y/N who quickly fumbled with it as she passed it to him.

"He'll be coming soon" he muttered as he entered a code and opened up the chest revealing and sphere object that had been wrapped in fabric.
"Can't let them find this"

"Who's coming?" Asked Jim as he, once again got pulled by his shirt by the strange man.

Y/N shuffled a little closer to Jim to shake the man's hand off from Jim's shirt.
Jim glanced at her before looking back to the man.

"The cyborg" billy bones whispered in a croaky voice.
"Beware the cyborrrg" billy took his last breath and fell onto the floor. Y/N and Jim shared a questionable glance.

Jim grabbed ahold of the object and held it to his chest before confusedly looking at everyone in the room.

Suddenly, Loud yells were coming from outside. Y/N took it upon herself to see what was up.

Cautiously she walked toward the Blinds and pulled the string a little to faintly see the silhouettes of multiple Men stalk their way up to the Inn.
Her heart dropped.
"Somethings up"

Raising his brow and his friends comment, he walked up behind her and peeked over her head.
His face immediately falling alarmed.

"Quick we gotta go" he yelled, tapping Y/Ns shoulder urgently before turning away and grabbing his mothers hands to lead her up the stairs. She shrieked.