5. Bright eyes and bad breath

TW: a little blood and cuts

———-

"Yeah I got your Mr mop" Jim groaned as he mopped the deck with it.

Y/N only sighed heavily as she mopped.

Suddenly a big man with for arms pushed passed Jim making him fall back.
"Watch it twerp!" the guy aggressively growled at Jim, like it was him fault.

Y/Ns mouth dropped open in offence.
"What the actual fuck?!" She mouthed to Jim who only shrugged and waved his hand, telling her to brush it off.

Jim glared at the back of his head before noticing a group of crew members whisper secretly across from them.
He nudged Y/N then nodded to their direction. The two of them now eyed the group.

The men noticed their staring, but the two didn't turn away once they had been caught.

"What are you looking at weirdos?" Said the man, but then his head crawled off and sat on a barrel, suddenly his stomach area started to talk, "yeah weirdos!" It said in a higher, more squeaky voice.

The two just scrunched their faces in judgment towards the man before hearing hissing above their heads.
A spider like creature climbed down to them.

"Cabin boys and girls should learn to mind their own business" the spider guy croaked towering over them.

"Why, you got something to hide bright eyes?" Jim teased, smirking to himself proudly.

Y/N took a step closer to Jim, gripping the mop tighter in case she needed to use it.

The spider guy picked Jim up by his collar, "maybe your ears don't work so well" he hissed.

"HEY!" Y/N  yelled as he picked up Jim.

"Yeah well, To bad my nose works just fine!" Jim fired back as he cringed at the spider creatures breath. Y/N mentally kicked him.

"Why you Impudent little-" he shoved Jim into the mast.

Y/N sighed loudly before muttering under her breath. "And you think I can't be a captain"

The crew started to encourage the man
"Go ahead! Slice him dice him!"

"Let him go!" Y/N shouted, she grabbed the end part of the mop and stabbed him in one of his legs making the man Yelp in pain and drop Jim, the man then crawled after Y/N instead, causing Jim to scoff at her stupidity.

Luckily for Y/N, her fight response despised to be dominant and she kicked and whacked him across the face with the mop catching him off guard. Jim then ran to her side as the man ganged up on the both of them.

"Any last words cabin boy, girl" the man growled dangerously as they backed away with their mops still raised.

"Mr Scroop?" Silver pushed him away from keeping his arm in a firm grasp.

He took a bite out of the purp he was eating. "Ever seen what happens to a fresh purp.. when you squeeze real hard?" He growled twisting scroops hand making him wheeze in pain and turn away from us.

"What's all this then?" Called Mr Arrow coming down from the upper parts of the ship.
"You know the rules! There'll be no brawling on this ship"

The crew lined up in a straight line as Mr Arrow walked down the line.
"Any further offenders, will be confined to the bridge for the remainder of the voyage" he eyed down Scroop.
"Am I clear Mr Scroop?"

"Transparently" he croaked back, and growled behind his back as Mr Arrow walked off.

"Well done Mr Arrow sir! A tight ships a happy ship" silver called after him, he picked up the fallen mops off of the ground.