Feelings (semi edited)

Now they start to like eachotherr

"Here" Jim grunted, passing Y/N her cup of hot chocolate as he took the seat beside her. "Two pink marshmallows and one white"

"Hey thanks" Y/N replied with a grin, taking a sip as her face lingered on Silver.
He was telling another story of his to  the crew.

Jim softly smiled at him as well.

"It makes you not want to go back, does it?" Y/N said, licking away the foam on her top lip.

"What do you mean?"

"How fun his life seems. I can't wait till we get our own ship, not knowing what's gonna happen and adventure plus excitement everyday, then we'll have stories to tell as well"

"Yeah, yeah I guess" Jim rubbed the back of his neck as he thought.

"You don't seem so eager for it?"

"No no I am. I just didn't think I'd ever... start caring?"

"Hm" she hummed reply, taking another sip from her hot chocolate.

—————

The trio pulled upon the ropes lifting the lifeboat back into the ship.

"You Having a little trouble there?" Y/N teased silver walking to his side making the Boat tilt.

"Oh get away from me!" Laughed silver

"Oh jimbo, If I could maneuver a skiff like that when I was your age" he grunted as he tied the ropes to keep it in place
"They'd be bowing in  the streets when I walked by today."

Y/N pulled on the last rope with a grunt and tied the last rope up, dropping to sit down just like Jim and silver had.

"I don't know" Jim smiled towards Y/N as she adjusted herself to sit more comfortably, "they weren't exactly singing my praises when I left home" Y/N smirked at him with a knowing look.

"But I'm gonna change all that" he said with a determined smile.

"Are ye' now?" Smiled silver patting morph before he left to sit in Y/Ns lap, she dangled her fingers above morph who was reaching his tiny flimsy arms to try and catch them.
"How so"

"Uh, I got some plans, gonna make people see me a little different" he sat back comfortably unknowingly glancing the last part at Y/N.

Silver gave a knowing smirk, this went unnoticed by Y/N as she was to busy playing with morph.

But she lifted her head up from morph to softly smile at Jim "With the treasure?"

Jim nodded eagerly.

"Y'know, Sometimes plans go astray" silver sighed sadly.

"Not this time" Jim said confidently, his gaze hadn't left Y/N. He watched Y/N with as smile as she laughed back down at morph before looking up again back to Jim.

They held eye once for a bit, still grinning at each other.
Without thinking Jim winked, catching her off gaurd.

Usually she would wink back and they'd laugh it off cause that what usually happened. but this time her cheeks grew warm and her smile faltered.

Jim still grinned, flashing her a smile before quickly turning back to Silver.

Cocky.

Silver sighed and brought his prosthetic leg up, he needed to unhinge the screw but he didn't have a tool with him, morph flew up from Y/Ns  lap and turned into a spanner.
"Awe thank you morphy" silver smiled gratefully and used him on his leg.

"So, how did that happen anyway?" Asked Y/N, in an attempt to get over what she just felt.

"You give up  a few tings, chasing a dream"
He replied thoughtfully looking at his robotic arm.

"Was it worth it?" Asked Jim.

"I'm hoping it is jimbo, I most surely am" he sat himself on the other side of Jim swinging his arm over his shoulder.

Suddenly the captain called for Y/N from the upper part of the ship.
"Y/N can we have you up here please?"

"That's my cue" Y/N sighed and got up

"When are you coming back?" Jim asked, sitting up a little straighter.
"What does she need you for?"

"Not sure, I'll tell you once I find out" Y/N ran off after bidding goodbye to them.

"Oh. Ok" Jim said more to himself. He didn't want her to leave, even if it was just for a minute or two.

"Jimbo, you're drooling" laughed silver as he watched Jim look after her longingly, even when she was out of sight.

"What- no I'm not" he denied turning away and facing Silver.

"Have you told the lass you like her yet Jimbo?

"Like her? It's Y/N!" Jim shrieked towards Silver. Silver continued to smirk knowingly. "She's like, incapable of being liked" Jim grinned. "Have you not seen how mean she can be? I feel sorry for any future partners"

Silver ignored him, still smirking.
"you'd better do it soon lad, it's tiring watching you two chase after each other" silver laughed and stood up.

Jim was silent for a few moments. "Thanks for the input, but I am not drooling over her. Never have, never will"

Silver smiled weakly, an etch of sadness and regret filled it.
"I was the exact same way" he sighed sadly, stretching out his back now. "Fell for a lass, but ended up losing her because I didn't believe innit. I'm tellin' ye now Jimbo. You'll live to regret it"

"Well, what do you think I should do? If that was the case. Which it isn't" Jim said that last part firmly, giving Silver a scolding nod.

Silver smirked again.

"But, once you ask her, no fooling around on this ship, we have enough trouble as it is and I'm not ready to be an uncle" Silver teased as Jim went the brightest shade of red possible.
Silver laughed at his face.
"I'm just tease'n"

Suddenly a big gust of wind rattled throughout the ship, this made the lifeboats rattle making Jim and silver fall back.

"What the devil?" Silver questioned