3. RLS legacy

They hadn't known what Delbert had said to convince M/N. But they were grateful for it anyway.

They walked excitedly through montressor space sport, the different characters around them making it so much more exciting.

"Jim, Y/N! Wait For me!" Delbert called from inside the space carriage they had ridden on to get here.

Jim rolled his eyes while Y/N smirked playfully, nudging Jim who smirked back playfully.

Delbert walked down in a bulky suit, it seemed a bit difficult to walk in and very unnecessary.

Jim took in a big sigh as he approached behind them.

"Well you two, I think this should be a wonderful opportunity for the three of us to get to know one another-" Jim laughed and exhaled while Y/N smiled.
"-you know what they say, Familiarity breeds, um well contempt but in our case-"

"Look, let's just find the ship okay?" Jim cut in and Delbert looked slightly hurt, his little window fell in front of his face. Y/N frowned.

"Be a little nicer would you?, he did pay for everything and it wouldn't kill you" Y/N lightly slapped his shoulder

"He'll be fine" Jim shrugged off, Y/N turned to face Delbert and mouthed sorry.

They walked a bit, but couldn't find where to board as the place was crowed with people.

"I'm gonna ask those robots, they look like they know" Y/N stated out of nowhere and approached a robot sitting on a ladder.

"Y/N, how can someone look like they know?"

Y/N ignored him.

"Second berth on your right" pointed the robot
"You can't miss it!" Said another from below him after Y/N asked them for the directions.

"Hey, thanks" Jim thanked as he also saluted in thanks.

"It's the suit isn't it?" Delbert complained to Jim, catching up to the two. Still but hurt at Jim's comment.
"I should of never had listened to that pushy two-headed saleswoman, this one said it fit, that one said it was my colour-" Delbert ranted as he walked closer to the ship
"-I didn't know what to do I get so flustered.. OH-"

Delbert bumped into Y/N causing her to slightly fall, She caught herself on Jim's shoulder, as if it was instinct, Jim quickly caught her waist and guided her to stand up right.

Jim gave Delbert a 'really!' Look, but Delbert payed no mind as he took notice of the RLS legacy and watched it in awe.

"Try to be a little nicer you said" Jim whispered to Y/N sarcastically who only rolled her eyes.

"Ooh guys, this is our ship! The RLS legacy" Delbert gushed.

They turned to the ship as well, grinning in awe before racing each other up.

As they got closer, different men sat all throughout the sales, crates were dropping down from all over the place and different people were barking orders.

"Stow this caskets forward! Heave together now!" A stone man shouted orders at different people on the ship.

Y/N won, running up on deck cheerfully as she looked all around in awe.