Chapter 2

︶꒦꒷PART 1꒷꒦︶

<Time Skips>

A/n Perspective

After the wedding ceremony was over,the newlyweds went to their parents to seek blessings as it was a ritual which was followed in the families.

Mr Jeon:Y/n-ah thank you for saving my reputation today.I am really happy that Mina ran away as because of her I got such a beautiful daughter-in-law.May god bless you both.

*Jungkook just scoffed and rolled his eyes in annoyance*

Jungkook: If this drama of yours is over now then please let me leave.I am already very exhausted from this day.This was the worst day of my life.

Mr Jeon: Jungkook!Behave yourself.I know that all that happened today was not supposed to happen but it's not her fault treat her nice.

Jungkook: Whatever. I am going now. *rolled his eyes*

Mr Jeon:Wait!you will not go alone.As Y/n as now your wife you will have to live with her in your separate how and I don't want any excuse and I guess I made myself very clear.

Jungkook: *groans in annoyance* Why the hell this bitch is not leaving my life!?

Y/n Perspective

His each word are stabbing me right now.But after all he is my husband and if he can't be a good husband then let it be but I will try to be nice wife to him. Suddenly grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me somewhere.

Y/n:J-jungkook what are you doing.Where are you taking me.

He ignores me completely.

Y/n:Please leave my hand.It's hurts...you're hurting me.

I was continuosly begging him to leave my hand while tears were streaming down my face nonstop.He was hurting me so much.I kept trying to let go of his grip but with my every attempt it just got tighter...

Suddenly he pinned me harshly behind the wall of the house,trapping me between his arms.

His dark gaze was killing me.I kept looking sown while my tears were flowing continuously.I was shaking due to fear.I was felling terrible right now

Junkook:Look at me. *cold*

I didn't even dare to follow his command and I kept looking down.

Jungkook: I SAID LOOK THE FUCK UP. *yelled*

I flinched at his sudden outburst but I was stubborn enough to ignore his command once more.

He suddenly cupped my face tightly and made me look up.

Tears never stopped flowing from my eyes.

Jungkook:I don't like people who disobey me. AM I VERY CLEAR TO YOU????

I just nodded while crying

Jungkook:You made my life miserable.Just because of your fucking sister my heart broken now.Now that she already ran away I will make YOUR LIFE MISERABLE AND HELL.I will make you suffer for what your sister did to me.

Jungkook:I hate you so much.......I hate you with my whole heart and you can never be my wife and never even try to think that I am your husband.You are NOTHING TO ME! *cold yet loudly*

With that he let go of me.My cheeks were red due to his grip and my eyes were puffy and my nose was red.I was crying mess right now.I don't even know what to do now. I fell on my knees and cried my heart out.

Y/n: Mina this is all because of you....I HATE YOU.

                                <Time Skips>

After crying foe more than an hour.I get up and wiped my tears off.I wanted to be strong for my family....for my dad. I was feeling emotionless but still I got up and walked away from there.

A/n Perspective

As soon as Y/n reached the venue back her dad was confused seeing her condition.

Mr Han:Darling!What happened child.Why are your nose and cheeks red and your eyes puffy??

Did something happened.

Y/n immediately put a fake smile and said

Y/n:N-no dad nothing happened I was just really exhausted and trying to wash my makeup but I was not able to do and due to excess rubbing,my face turned red *fake laugh*

Y/n Perspective

As soon as I reached the dressing room.I fell down on the ground not able to process what happened a few moments ago.

I looked up and said

Y/n:Why me??Why me god?!What have I even done to deserve this*sobbing hardly* I feel like I am a dead girl now.I really wanna die right now but I can't because of my family.

After taking out everything which was there in my heart.I wiped my tears and changed my dress into a more comfortable one.

Y/n:You can't quit Y/n....you have to fight and live....you are strong Y/n...you can do it....I can do it.I'll be okay what could possible go so wrong?He will make my life hell at most....he won't kill me right?!

I sighed heavily and got ready to live in hell...I think I am ready to face my new 'Married Life'

But I still hope that someday he would love me...maybe someday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it~

Ik it is short......Next chapter will be long ;)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED~