Chapter 11

~DARK ALLEY~

Y/n Perspective

I am crying mess right now...just hoping for Jungkook's safety...it's been more than 15 minutes and I am still searching for him...I can't give up...I need to find him...gosh it's all my fault...please god keep him safe....I kept on finding him when my gaze suddenly fell on a familiar person with a familiar body...

I knew it was him because it was so late at night and there was not a single person on the roads...without wasting anymore time I quickly ran to him...as soon as I reached,I called out his name...much more like a whisper....

Y/n:Jungkook?

He immediately look back to see me and be his looks I can tell that he was in a miserable state...his eyes were red and he looked pale...I was heartbroken seeing him like this because of me...I was watching him silently while tears never left my eyes....

Jungkook:Y/n??what are you doing here?You will catch col--

What happened next made me shocked and panicked...Without even completing his sentence,he fell on the ground and passed out.

I was froze o my spot..this all was just too much for me to take at once...I came to my senses after after a few seconds and the scene infront of me was giving me panic attacks...I screamed...

Y/n:JUNGKOOK!!!!

No no no this can't be happening...I need to do something...

Suddenly realistion hit me and I quickly took out my phone and called 911....Soon the ambulance arrived and Jungkook was taken to the hospital...the whole time I was sitting right beside him continuosly rubbing his hand to provide his body some warmth....he was having high fever too which making me more panicked...please Jungkook hold on...don't leave me...I will save you just with me...

~HOSPITAL~

The whole time I was holding his hands tightly in mine...I really don't wanna lose him at any cost....

Doctor:Ma'am you need to leave him now....we have to do our work....don't worry we will try our best...

Y/n:What?No...I won't leave him alone...atleast no this time...He Needs Me

Doctor:Ma'am please try to understand...he is in a critical condition right now...we won't be able to focus if you will remain by his side..just have faith..

That's when I broke down completely...

Y/n:Please doctor save him otherwise I will never be able to forgive myself...

I said choking on my tears...

Doctor:Don't worry ma'am we will try our best and else is in the hands of God..you just calm down because it would make the situation much better...now I am taking your leave...stay positive....

I just nodded and then the doctor went straight into the room I was just continuously praying to god to keep him safe because I'll never be able to forgive myself if something happens to him

                                  <Time Skips>

It's been almost two hours and I am desperately waiting for the doctor to come outside with a good news..I was still crying when suddenly the doors opened and the doctor came to me with a smile...

Doctor:See we told you...he is stable now...we will transfer him to the ward and then you can see him *smiles*

Those words relief my heart and comforted me a lot I was so happy to hear those words but I had one confusion so I asked the doctor...