Chapter 5

A/n Perspective

It's been three days since the accident.Luckily Y/n was out of danger now but she was still unconscious.Meanwhile Jungkook was really worried about her now.In the past three days Jungkook has been really scared and sad...It seemed like a part of his was missing....

~AT HOSPITAL~

Jungkook Perspective

It's been three days but Y/n is still unconscious.It's all my fault...she didn't deserve all this but still I dragged her into all this...I am such a bad person..I was cursing on Mina the whole time but I did worse than what she did.

I came to the hospital as soon as my work in the office is over...I don't know what is happening to me but my heart is really restless...It's like I am afraid of losing her because she is the one who came forward to my rescue when Mina left her.

I immediately went inside her room with a pretty flower bouquet in the hope that if she wakes up I can apologise to her...I did it everyday but unfortunately all those bouquets just went to waste.

There she was lying on the bed unconsious..I slowly went to her and sat beside her bed on a chair...I kept looking at her face like a creep...I have never noticed her features like this before...she was perfection.

It was today when I realised how beautiful she is...It seemed like when God was making her,he would have thought to give people a glimpse of heaven. Those pretty little eys with long fluttery lashes,those rosy cheeks and her petal like lips were just perfection.

Unknowingly a smile crept on my face while I was busy admiring her cute little facue.

Jungkook:What are you doing Han Y/n??? Everytime I am close to you I don't know why but I feel complete...You make my heart goo boom boom...

Jungkook:And you know what?*holds your hand* The weird thing is that I never felt like this before even when I was Mina for the past 3 years.I am such a bad person right? I made your life hell and broke your locket without even knowing it's importance in your life.

Jungkook:I am a devil...I won't be a little bit surprised if you want to leave me after you wake up...who will even want to be with me even your sister left me *sadly smiles while crying softly and caressing the back of your hand* I never knew that I will turn into this monster someday....

Jungkook:Anyways do you know Ajumma is really worried about you...please wake up Y/n...I have already lost so mane people in my life but I now want to hold on to someone...I know that you will hate me after you wake up and I will not be able to confess what I want to so here goes nothing....' I LIKE YOU JEON Y/N'

Jungkook: And I really do...I don't know when it happened but it did happen and I am not regretting it all and after losing so much I want to hold on to you till the end and I really mean it...you know I am type of person who won't open to people much...

As I was talking to her unconsious figure,suddenly I noticed some movements in her  body...I quickly left her hand and sat staright....

A/n Perspective

Jungkook was bursting with happiness inside seeing some movements in her body,but her remained calm from outside....

In a blink if eyes you fluttered your eyes open blinking continuously to adjust to the lights int he room.

Y/n Perspective

I was so confused with my surroundings but then I remembered everything that happened...I looked around and that's when I found Jungkook...