Chapter 23

A/n Perspective

Its been a week since you gained your consciousness...throughout this week Jungkook tried his best to talk to you or at least hear your voice...he has been craving for your voice so bad...On the other hand you were suffering too seeing your love so sad and tensed...but this time you won't let go of things easily..it was not him with whom you were upset but it was his inner monster...hurting him was never your intention but it was necessary now because of the baby...

You don't wanted anything like this to happen again in the future for the sake of everyone because Jungkook can't afford too to lose any one of you both and you knew it very well...you were feeling so bad for doing this to him...but at the same time it was very  important..he needs to become more patient and more calm with the things because luckily this time you and the baby survived but if it will keep on happening then it will definitely be a threat to the baby as well as you...

Y/n Perspective

Its been a week and I can see how much Jungkook is trying his level best and is too desperate to talk to me but this time,I won't let go of it so easily...I have always forgiven him easily for his mistakes but not this time...I don't want to hurt him or see him suffering but it is compulsory...I slid my hands while talking to my baby...

Y/n:I hope you're doing fine baby...you've been so strong and eomma and appa are proud of you...

Y/n:I know I am being a terrible wife to your appa but it is necessary...I am doing this just for your sake...I hope you'll forgive your eomma....I promise that once he changes or even tries too beacause I know how difficult it is to change a particular behaviour but he has to...I hope that everything becomes normal again soon and we live a happy life...

I was talking to our baby when sudenly the door opened revealing Ajumma.....

I called her so that I can go home and I don't have to face Jungkook because just by seeing sad breaks my heart and I want to forgive him...she came to me with a bright smile because we both got a huge scar and only me and Jungkook can heal it together by comforting each other...though we were distant but our hearts still belongs to each other which are craving to get back together....

Ajumma:Y/n look I bought you your favourite candies!But you can only have two because doctor has strictly told me to give you more than that....

Y/n:Thank you Ajumma for caring about me but I don't like having them...

I said with a fake smile plastered on my face...I have almost lost my cravings after the incident...I want only Jungkook...Its like I am madly craving for him.

Ajumma: *sighs*Y/n-ah I can understand what you're going through and I can also understand Jungkook...but please don't surpress yourself because of the punishment...I can clearly see how much Jungkook and you are suffering...please end it soon...it break my heart to see Jungkook like this...in his whole life he never go the love and appreciation he desrved because his mom passed away when he was still young and being the only child of Mr.Jeon,he was for forced to always be cold and bold and not showing his weak side infront of others....

He almost became like a man with a stone heart until you came into his life...I have never seen the sides of him in more than two decades which he showed as soon as you entered into his life...he is not a type of person to be sad and cry but he is really a different person just for you...I know what he did was just a foolish mistake and he overreacted but it was only because he was afraid that you were going to leave him as everyone did this only with him in the past...when you pulled that prank on him he must've felt like he did something wrong and you're out of love now which made him behave like this...I know its hard for you to forget him as a mother but please forgive him sooner....He is suffering much...