Chapter 6

A/n Perspective

It's been a week since Y/n was admitted in the hospital and today was finally the day when she was going to be discharged from the hospital...during these past couple of days,Y/n noticed a drastic change in behaviour of Jungkook towards her...he has been more caring and suprisingly not cruel to her...

Although Y/n is really surprised,she cannot accept the fact that this all fiasco was initially caused by him and has to duffer because of that.She really wanted to talk things out with him but it's truely said that KARMA is a bitch it comes back to you.And now Y/n didn't even to be near him because she was scared of him and of course mad at him for everything she's been through because of him.

The whole time Jungkook wanted to confront her about everything and confess what he feels but he simply didn't had courage to do because of his own deeds...he was very wanted to talk but no wants to make things worse and end up doing something unexpected.

Y/n Perspective

I was lying on the hospital bed while thinking about the possible reasons behind his drastic change in behaviour...Is he planning to hurt me by doing something unexpected?Is he just putting on a mask infront of everyone just to keep his reputation safe or really changed?All these thoughts were flooding in my mind.

But whatever the reason is...I will never be able to forgive him for what he did...he is a monster and I hate him...he broke me completely and because of him I ended up here with these injuries and a broken elbow...not only this,he broke my life,my locket...no no no no matter happens I will never be able to forgive him for everything...

And anyways this marriage is just for the sake of reputation,it means nothing to him and from now on it will mean nothing to me too...I will not let him destroy me more...enough he deserves my hate and I deserve to be treated better..now it's my time...I won't let myself be weak and fragile...I have to survive in this hell by anyhow.....

Jungkook Perspective

These few days were the best days of my life because of Y/n..I have never been so much happier in my entire life..I always speak my heart out to Y/n when she is asleep because I don't have enough courage to confess to her..yet..For now I need to earn her forgiveness which is a really hard task....

Since the past days she is ignoring which is making me so sad...everytime I even a little bit have a normal talk with her,she either calls the nurse as an excuse or just pretend that I am not there...I am so desperate for her forgiveness but I don't have any idea on how to earn it.She is giving me a really tough time but I k now that I deserve it.

                                                   <Time Skip>

A/n  Perspective

Y/n was ready to be discharged while Jungkook was filling the forms and paying the fees...Although Y/n couldn't walk properly on her own,but being the angry bird she was, so she decided to not let Jungkook to help her and got aff her bed without Jungkook being around

But as she didn't recover fully yet her balance was not stable for ling and she was about to fall when a strong muscular arms wrapped around her waist and catched her before she fell.As soon as the hands wrapped around her waist,she knew who it was so she just rolled her eyes and because of the plastered hand she was just stuck with him in his arms.

While Y/n was being all dramatic rolling her eyes,Jungkook internally smiled while his cheeks turn slightly pink because this was the very first time,Y/n was in his arms.But he suddenlybecame serious and a little cold and said 

Jungkook:Can't you be more carefull and call me for help?What if I didn't come in time huh?You really wanna stay here for a month. Don't you?

Y/n: *mumbles* Its better to be here for a month rather than living with you in that hell.