Chapter 15

︶꒦꒷PART 2꒷꒦︶

~AT ROLLER COASTER RIDE~

Jungkook Perspective

Y/n:Kook?Don't tell me that you are scared too..

Jungkook:No-no Y-Y/n w-why w-would I be Scared h-hm?I am just worried about you?

Y/n:Kook I think we are gonna end up dead...oh god please make our soul rest in peace after this ride *dramatic teasing way*

Jungkook:Y/n please don't say like this..it is making me uncomfortable *trying not be scared only being confidence* (a/n:Poor Kookie *sigh*)

I said while sweating harder...I was so terrified...and soon the roller coaster started going to up and reached it's peak and was about to go down...I took a quick look at Y/n and I was shocked to see her enjoying..I thought that she was scared too because of the fact that she saw a part of the ride broken but here she is having the time of her life...and on the other side,I was still having an emotional breakdown...because of fear....

As soon as the ride started coming down with it's massive speed,my heart just dropped down...I screamed on the top of my lungs....

Jungkook:AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHH GOD SOMEONE SAVEE MEEEEEEEEEEE I THINKK I AM GONNA A DIE BECAUSE OF HEART ATTACK....WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO

Y/n:Yahh shut up you scaredy cat...you are embarrassing me

{A/n:OMGWAD---I can't stop laughing my belly hurts...I can't believed that am writing this lmao...I think you are also enjoying this moment of Jungkook screaming} anyways....

BACK TO THE STORY

Still Jungkook Perspective

I was not in the sate of hearing what Y/n was saying at this point...I kept on shouting...

Jungkook:AHHHHHH I AM GONNA DIEEEEEE.....BABYY IF I DIE THEN REMEMBER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH  {a/n: Pftt *laughing hard* I think am not at sense of what am writing}

Y/n:Yah please shut up unless you really want to die because I will KILL YOU

She said while death glaring at me..her cheeks turned slightly pink due to embarrassment

After much more shouting and Y/n getting embarrassed,we were finally done that stupid freaking ride....

I was still shivering due to fear....as soon as we got up and came down,Y/n took a look at me and started laughing pretty hard...

Y/n:You are such a scaredy cat hahaha I never thought that you would be this scared...

Jungkook:Yah you should make fun of me...I was just a little bit scared because I was with you and I need to take care of you and also the ride was broken....didn't you only told me about that?

Y/n:OMG Kook you really believed in that prank huh?

Jungkook:Ye--WHAT??It was a prank?

Y/n:Yes Mr.Bunny it was a prank...that's what you get for scaring your cutie,sexy and lovely wifue..

I was really mad at her now..because of her stupid prank I nearly died...I thought that this was the last day of my existence...

Jungkook:Yah...you are so mean...I won't talk to you now.

Y/n:Oh really?Let me tell you Kook,I felt the same way when you pranked me yesterday without even thinking...

I was really mad at her for doing this for me but at the end of the day she was also right....I was the one who started all this....now I feel really guilty of doing that...I didn't realize it yesterday but now when I went through that same thing,I understand that same thing,I understand it way better...