Prologue: The Oldest Child

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Summer P.O.V

"For anyone's dream on Remnant to become a Huntsman and Huntress it's a big dream for Summer Rose, team leader of STRQ along with her teammates Taiyang Xiao Long, and the siblings Raven and Qrow Branwen to be partners for the next acouple years at Beacon. But, one day Summer was hanging out with her team with Summer and Taiyang getting drunk along with one night stand, after that Summer felt sick at some point along with other symptoms, it caused her to check with a pregnancy test and to her shock; it showed that it's positive....................
Summer: " Oh no."
....................she didn't know how she could tell her team and the one who got her pregnant which is Taiyang, she approaches him looking down sad which confused him, but it changed when she showed him the pregnancy test causing him to get shocked...................
Taiyang: "Summer, is this- *she nods* Summer, I'm so sorry. I never meant to, it's okay *hugs him* I'll take responsibility."
....................he took the responsibility he promised and helped her through the pregnancy until the due date with Summer rushing to the hospital as she is laying in the bed screaming in pain giving birth with Taiyang holding her hand....................
Nurse: "Okay Miss Rose, I see the head. One more push."
....................she yells loud while pushing, she breathes hard while a baby cry is heard, Summer looks to see the nurse holding the baby...................
Nurse: "It's a boy."
....................she smiles with Taiyang chuckling, the nurse cleans the baby before she gives him to her, Summer looks at her son's face as he sleeps in her arms. He slowly wakes up to see his eye color to be silver like hers along with his hair color to be the same, he looks at Summer curiously.....................
Summer: "Hey there, hi my little boy. Mama's here."
....................he giggles at his mother and looks at Taiyang causing him to smile, Summer names him (Y/N) Rose and after being in the hospital for two weeks she is able to head back to Beacon with her son and introduces him to Qrow and Raven which both helped at raising him through the years in Beacon...................

4 Years Later

...................after the times at Beacon, Taiyang did get together with Raven at one point which as a result of that relationship Yang is born with (Y/N) being four years old. Summer is heading to where Taiyang lives to check on them and she knocks on the door for Taiyang to answer...................
Taiyang: "Hey Summer."
Summer: "Hey Tai, I wanted to come over to check on (Y/N) and Yang."
Taiyang: "Oh they're okay."
.....................he invites her in heading to the living room to see what makes her happy, Yang giggles being held by (Y/N) while he adores her causing her to smile at that which makes her happy that he loves Yang like a big brother does...................

3rd P.O.V
16 Years Later

....................little while later Summer got together with Taiyang and soon had another child that she named Ruby, (Y/N) has been a good big brother to his little sisters that he cares so much for. Years later (Y/N) attends Beacon while Ruby and Yang stayed home to train for them going to Beacon until he graduated making him a full fledge Huntsman. One day Yang and Ruby were training, Yang wanted to try and train Ruby in hand-to-hand combat since Ruby has no experience with that combat style, but Yang wanted to make sure Ruby wanted to know how to fight. During the training Ruby and Yang are attacked by a Grimm, Yang tried to fight to save Ruby, but get thrown into a tree as Ruby is scared with the Grimm charging at her, but gets shot at in the arm making it fall forward in pain. A shadow is seen going over Ruby causing her to look up to see (Y/N) jumping over her to land on the ground protecting Ruby...................
Ruby: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay? Are you hurt?"
Ruby: "No, I'm fine. But, Yang-"
(Y/N): *looks at her, growls in anger* "Go check on her, I'll take care of this thing."
Ruby: "Be careful (Y/N)." *runs towards Yang*
(Y/N): *looks at the Grimm* "You dare attack my sisters? You're going to pay you ugly bastard!"
..................he equips his sword from his weapon to charge in fighting the Grimm, he dodged attacks coming his way with his semblance being used moving around the Grimm. His semblance causes his blade to glow to do a slash attack damaging it making it roar in pain, he does a circular motion with his sword covered in a red glow to spin around cutting the head of the Grimm off while it's body flops on the ground. He sheathed his sword and runs at his sisters with Yang waking up...................
(Y/N): "Yang, are you okay?"
Yang: "Hey Big Bro, yeah I'm fine. My aura protected me."
Ruby: "None of this wouldn't happen if I had my Crescent Rose with me."
(Y/N): "Wait, where is your weapon?"
Ruby: "Yang wanted to teach me how to fight, but she didn't want me to bring my weapon to teach me hand-to-hand combat."
(Y/N): "Seriously Yang?"
Yang: "I wanted to teach her to fight without her weapon okay?"
(Y/N): "Well, now you know she'll need her weapon to fight, so if you do train her to this type of combat, be sure she has her weapon if a Grimm attacks, okay?"
Yang: "Alright."
(Y/N): "Just make sure this doesn't happen again, cause I'm going on a mission soon and I don't know how long it'll take. So, take take care of yourselves while I'm gone."
Ruby: "Be careful big bro."

A Year and 6 Months Later

.....................after that Ruby and Yang are at Beacon with their teammates Blake and Weiss, together they form Team RWBY. Ruby got into Beacon two years later since she stopped Roman Torchwick from robbing a store to steal dust, after their brother went on a mission he hasn't called, text, or sent letters to say that he's alright and how the mission was going making them worried, but they know their brother at how he is. Right now Yang and Ruby are in the dorm with their teammates with Weiss doing her homework, Blake reading one of her books, Yang resting in her bed and Ruby eating some cookies. As that happens, Ruby's scroll goes off getting her attention...................
Yang: "Who is it?"
Ruby: "It's mom."
...................she walks out the dorm to answer the call...................
Weiss: "Why did you want to know who calls her at times?"
Yang: "It's a personal thing."
Weiss: "It can't be that serious, come on Yang."
Yang: "Okay, we're waiting for a call from our older brother."
Blake: "You have an older brother?"
Yang: "Yeah, his name is (Y/N). He was born when my dad and step mom were attending Beacon and they had one night together drunk, she got pregnant and he was born."
Weiss: "Wow, that's interesting."
Blake: "Did he say how long the mission will take?"
Yang: "No, he just told us he had to go on a mission and after the third month he never contacted us, we became worried after that."
Weiss: "Well, he is a Huntsman and you both know him, so he should be okay."
...................the door opens with Ruby walking in, but there are tears in her eyes making Yang worried making her jump off her bed walking to her."
Yang: "Ruby, what's wrong? What's the matter?"
Ruby: "(Y-Y-Y/N) i-is in the hospital, *her eyes widen* he's in a coma."
Yang: *starts to cry* "What hospital is he at? Ruby, where was he taken to?"
Ruby: "H-He's at the hospital here in Vale."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this Prologue. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)