Chapter 7: Explaining the Relationship (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Winter P.O.V

"After revealing that Winter is Rory's mother to everyone in the room looked at her in shock, after a couple minutes of silent shock someone finally spoke up.....................
Yang: " You're Rory's mother? How? How is that possible?"
Qrow: "Of all people I never expected you to get together with my nephew, when did this happen? Wasn't it hard at first since he was my nephew?"
Winter: "I didn't care if he was your nephew, he was perfect and respectful. It just started off as a normal partnership for finding the rest of the Silver Lions, it led to another and I couldn't deny it anymore when I realized I love him!"

Flashback-1 Year Ago

.....................on a Bullhead where a couple of Atlas Soldiers along with Winter with the Bullhead finally landing, they get off with Winter walking off the landing pad heading towards where the Ace Ops is staying at. She arrives opening the door seeing the team there.....................
Winter: "Ace Ops, report!"
Clover: "The reports of the Silver Lions in this village were true, they've been terrorizing the people in this village including murder."
Winter: "So, what happened after that?"
Harriet: "A Huntsman from Beacon Academy was sent here before us to investigate and stop it, we came in after the Silver Lions increased their numbers. There's still a big number of them in the village and we're hunting them down."
Winter: (A Huntsman from Beacon Academy? This better not be that drunken idiot Qrow again.)
....................she walks around the village to check everything to be okay, she sees the people at the village going through normal activities without fear from the Silver Lions. She goes to walk down an alleyway until footsteps are heard causing her to place a hand on her weapon hilt.....................
Winter: "Who's there? Show yourselves now!"
Silver Lions Member 1: "Well, well, well, a new Huntress in town."
Silver Lions Member 2: "Look at her further dude, the hair and eyes. She's a Schnee."
Silver Lions Member 1: "That makes it better."
Winter: *unsheathes her weapon pointing it at them* "You must be members of the Silver Lions! Stay back."
Silver Lions Member 3: "Sorry hot stuff, we need to leave this village, looks like we have no choice but to use you as a way out."
.....................they approach her causing her to swing her weapon to keep them back, suddenly a gun shot is heard behind two of the thugs scaring them which they see someone standing there.....................
????: "The lady says back off, you better listen before you get what's worse than before."
Silver Lions Member 1: "You again?!"
Silver Lions Member 2: "Get that son of a bitch!"
.....................they rush at him weapons in hand getting ready to strike, but their weapon get blocked for the guy to retaliate hitting them with a spin kick knocking them down. Winter sudden gets grabbed by her arms being dragged out the other way of the alley until gun shots are heard knocking one guy down with the other getting a knee strike to the head knocking him out with Winter falling on the ground. A truck is heard driving off in the distance, the guy looks at her and offers a hand.....................
????: "You okay?"
.....................she looks at him seeing his hair black with red tips along with silver eyes smiling at her, she gently grabs his hand for him to help her up.....................
Winter: "Yes. Thank you, I believe you must be the Huntsman from Beacon Academy?"
(Y/N): "Yes, I am. I'm (Y/N) Rose."
Winter: "(Y/N) Rose? That name I heard before, is your uncle name Qrow Branwen?"
(Y/N): "Yes."
Winter: "He's your Uncle? From what I saw you fight honorably."
(Y/N): "Thanks. So, I believe your name is Winter Schnee? I was told you were coming here and Qrow told me about you a little bit."
Winter: "Yes, my name is Winter Schnee and it's nice to meet you (Y/N)." (Never expected this guy to be handsome.)
(Y/N): "Why are you walking by yourself?"
Winter: "I wanted to investigate the village after reports of the Silver Lions have been defeated, but from what I saw they're not."
(Y/N): "Some were left behind to try and regain control of the village, guess not."
Winter: "Then we need to hunt them down."
.....................after that the two along with Ace Ops worked together to defeat the rest of the Silver Lions along with the help of the small gang of the village to get them out. Through the time Winter became interested in (Y/N), she didn't want to believe it at first. But, she got to know more about him and the feelings in her heart became frequent, one night the grow are now walking back to a hotel room after hanging out with (Y/N) going in the room.....................
(Y/N): "I had fun tonight Winter."
Winter: "Me too. For all the times I kept focusing my job at Atlas."
(Y/N): "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Winter."
.....................he walks in his room to close the door, Winter walks away feeling her heartbeat faster. She stops walking with her face heating up with a blush which she denies it no more approaching the door to knock on it with (Y/N) answering for her to instantly kiss him wrapping her arms around his neck, she felt him wrap his arms around her waist with the two walking in the room.....................