1: How it Began

It was another typical after school day for Adrien. His father is usually working silently in his office but today he was standing at the stairs, his eyes staring deep into his soul as Adrien closed the door and approached him.

"Adrien, you took a stand against me today." He said coldly as Adrien answered back saying:

"But father, it was a protest for a good cause, for the planet."

"I've heard enough. Go to your room." Gabriel coldly said, Adrien stayed stood trying to say:

"That's what you always say whenever I try to speak for myself! With you around I'm not allowed to be free, not even treated like a son. You treat me like an employee father, just admit it!" Raising his voice, Gabriel was shocked by how his son had spoken to him.

"How dare you talk to your father that way! I sacrifice so much for you and this is how you repay me? The whole company I have is to make money and you help with it. Now you wouldn't want to be the reason I loose money, would you!?" He roared which made Adrien freeze in fear, "n-no Father." He stuttered.

"Good, now go to your room. You will be punished later."

An hour later...

Adrien sat in his room, on his bed trembling in fear. He blamed himself for making his father mad, even though Plagg reassured Adrien that wasn't the case and that he had the right to speak up.

Footsteps approached his door, Plagg quickly hid in the bathroom as Adrien stood up. In entered a strange man with a smirk on his face. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Adrien questioned as the man got closer "I'm here to punish you, I paid your dad good money for this." He said as Adrien backed away in fear saying "get away from me!"

He began touching Adrien in places that made him uncomfortable, "don't touch me! I don't like it!" He cried, the man smirked and forcibly pushed Adrien onto the bed "I'm going to enjoy this." He said.

Warning ⚠️: Mentions of Rape and Sexual Assault. Simply skip this part if this type of stuff makes you uncomfortable or triggers you.

Ps: the dots is where it ends the graphic scene.

The stranger towers over Adrien with a perverted grin. He forcibly started biting and sucking his neck making Adrien cry and scream, "no! No! Please don't make me!" He slaps his cheek making Adrien grasp his cheek.

"Listen here! I do as I please whether you like it or not, I wanna get my money's worth!" He spat, ripping off Adrien's clothes starting with his jeans and shirt, tearing off the fabric with his bare hands and discarding it to the floor. And then began unbuttoning his own trousers. He slipped his hand underneath the fabric started touching and stroking him, Adrien sobbing at it all. He couldn't believe a complete stranger had just touched him in that way and against his will.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Adrien cried and screamed at what was happening to him right now, he couldn't believe his own father would allow something like this to happen to his own son and willingly got paid for it as well.

His face got grabbed as the stranger spat, "you do as I say! Got that?!" Adrien shook his head, earning a slap in the face. He squeezed his legs shut not wanting to be touched there anymore, the man saw this and forcibly grabbed his thighs and yanked them apart ripping the underwear off in the process, "please don't do this please!" He begged, getting slapped hard on his thigh, "shut up! I do what I want." The stranger snapped and began shoving his length into Adrien who screamed at the pain and the feeling of his insides being slowly ripped. He couldn't close his legs as they are being forcibly held open by the man above him, feeling heat boil in his stomach at sharp burning sensation of it all happening so fast.

To make it even worse, the guy began pressing down on the lump that formed on Adrien's stomach which made it harder for Adrien to scream as he grunted. "It hurts! Stop it! I don't feel good! Please stop it!" He cried as he felt the man pull out thinking he listened.

"Maybe you will after this!" He forcibly shoved his length into Adrien's mouth without warning, choking him in the process as he pinned down his wrists to the bed. "Now you will suck it, or I will hurt you." He threatened, Adrien's eyes pricked with fresh tears, as he did as he was told and gave the man what he wanted.

...............

"Good boy, now next time play nicer." He said as he pulled up his pants in satisfaction and left Adrien on his bed, naked and shaking like leaf from the events that happened. He cried for hours, not wanting to move as his lower regions hurt very badly. Knowing he had to take a shower, he sat up hissing at the pain.

Plagg came out of hiding, shocked by what he was seeing. He of course heard everything happening but didn't witness the events. "Oh my god! Kid are you ok?"

"I'm fine Plagg..really I'm just fine." Plagg wasn't having this, he wasn't buying what Adrien said. He knew someone had done something to his owner, by the looks of the crying and screaming earlier he knew it was something very serious happening. It also wasn't helping that Adrien was still shaking and sobbing from the events that happened earlier.

"Kid I know something happened. Please just tell me, maybe I can help." Plagg getting closer and hugging his cheek.

"A strange man came in, I was confused at first but then he mentioned something about paying my dad...h-he.." crying as he wiped eyes making Plagg hug his cheek tighter with his small hands. "Started touching me in places I felt uncomfortable..and then he pushed me onto the bed..." the crying got worse, Plagg hugging his cheek saying "what did the stranger do? Please kid I'm worried about you."

"H-he...he raped me.." he finished, crying into his hands. Plagg feeling his blood boil. How dare that creep do this to his owner.

"He raped you! Oh I'm gonna cataclysm his ass! What does he look like?!" Plagg exclaimed in rage, "Plagg please don't, it'll only make matters worse. Besides I'll be fine." He said reassuring Plagg he'll be alright.

"Kid this isn't ok, something has to be done." Plagg protested, "he's all I have for family, without him I'll end up in foster care and I really don't want that." Adrien said as he entered the bathroom and began running the shower.

The hot water running down his skin, washing away his tears. 'I'll be fine, it only happened once.' He thought as he covered himself in soap and began to rinse it off. He changed into some more comfortable clothes, sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt.

"Are you ok?" Plagg said concerned, "is there anything I can do?" He added.

"You could give me a hug." Adrien cried as he laid down on the couch. Plagg didn't hesitate and hugged his cheek.

...........................
So that's the first chapter of this story, there's more to come so stay tuned for that.

The next chapter is coming soon. :)

Bye Readers.