11: Dishonesty and Half Lies

Nino
Plagg was still with me, I arrived home and was in my room feeding him some cheese that I took from the fridge.

"So when are you going to return to Adrien? I mean he is your holder after all," I asked breaking the silence, as Plagg stopped eating and looked up, "I will return to Adrien at nightfall, when everyone is asleep. Besides the guardian will want me back with my holder soon as possible," Plagg responded as he sighed as he added, "I hope Adrien is ok, I mean after he collapsed like that, I was scared I was going to loose him."

"Luckily he pulled through and was ok," I said taking off the ring then added, "you should get going as it's beginning to get dark." Plagg finished up his cheese and took the ring, holding it in his small hands as he said, "I guess so besides, Adrien will need me. But I have to say, you did very well wielding the miraculous today." I smiled "why thank you, I hope one day we'll meet again." I said.

"Maybe but until then, bye Nino and thank you!" Plagg said as flew through the window. I began thinking about Adrien, and how I can form a plan to set him free, now with his cousin Felix it might just about be possible.

Meanwhile at the Agreste Household....

Plagg
I arrived back at the mansion, flying through the window in Adrien's room. I looked around seeing he was indeed alone and lying on his bed, curled up and taking a nap. He was clearly naked as the covers covered only his waist down, his face reddened from crying, it happened again... and I wasn't there for him.

"Hey Adrien..." I said quietly but loud enough to wake Adrien and get his attention. "Plagg..??" He groaned as he fully opened his eyes and sat up holding his head..."where were you? Oh let me guess with another holder...I suppose I'm not good enough now." He said, ouch. Kid, I was helping save you from an akumatization, in fact I had to turn your most loyal friend for help, show some appreciation!

"No that's not true. Kid listen, I had to get help in order to help you and to help ladybug, if it wasn't for me getting help, Hawkmoth would have had both miraculous by now," I said, Adrien remained silent after that only saying, "does ladybug know my identity, did it give me away?" He asked, I shocked my head.

"No it didn't and it's best it stays that way for now," I said as Adrien nodded agreeing, "did it happen again?" I added, Adrien silently nodded before breaking down, I hugged his cheek to comfort him. "Oh Plagg, it feels like it just doesn't end...it's like I'm in hell.." he cried as I gently shushed him, "it's ok, I'm here now and I promise you it won't always be like this, but at some point Adrien, you may have to do the unthinkable and set yourself free," I said Adrien hesitated for a bit after saying that.

"I'm scared to do that...." He said quietly before adding on; "I don't think I can."

I sighed, Adrien really is shaken up and mentally damaged isn't he? Man, it's going to take years and years of therapy to heal him mentally, that's if he doesn't do the first thing to end this. Which is contacting the police. But he's too scared, he's scared of his father punishing him severely if he tries to call the police. He's scared he'll be isolated.

"If you don't...it's only going to get worse and you know that," I said to him as he hugged his cat shaped plushie tight. Before I could say anymore, I heard footsteps coming towards the room, I quickly hid in the drawers and watched seeing it was his cousin Felix coming in.

Felix
I haven't seen Adrien much all day today and to be honest I'm worried about him. I know he had been akumatized and the passed out which lead to him ending up in the hospital. I felt bad for not going to the hospital to be there for him when he needed me most. I entered his room again today since he wasn't at dinner and there I saw Adrien curled up on his bed, hugging a plushie and by the looks of it, is naked. It clearly happened not too long ago.